+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/20 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Evidently they're getting rid of dina. putting daniel's partner last doesn't leave much room for suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3732804;
    Ok...Shay's comment about Abby only losing 4lbs...she has no room to talk...she only lost 5 and she is much heavier than Abby.
    All shay does is talk crap about other people (they fail at this, this isn't fair, blah blah blah). She needs to learn to focus on herself and shut the heck up.

FORT Regular

I second that - Shay is not my favorite at all.......

So...why not get rid of the person who isn't pulling their weight percentage wise? Why was it between Daniel and Dina? It should have been between Daniel and Shay....

FORT Regular

They all feel sorry for Shay since she's so huge.

Shay is on my last nerve about like Tracey. I would love to see them both go.

ETA - who went, my DVR switched channels on me?

Kiz

Shay grates on my nerves. Like someone just said, she needs to focus on herself and stop complaining about everyone else. Tracey is starting to grow on me. Dina looked great! Good for her.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Out of the entire Black Team I think Dina is the most negative and down on herself so I can see the others sending her home. Still I wonder how long will Shay be able to ride the poor is me I am so heavy and need to stay ticket? That is getting old fast. If fact I would like to see her go home next. Notice how she is only keeping the people who support her around her. Wow what an ego, lets all support Shay and screw anyone else.

Oh, I was really getting sick of Blue Team's attitude, 4lbs, 5lbs it is all good. Did they never explain that some people are easy losers, some medium losers and some really hard losers. Some people can do the minimum food and exercise and their body simply responds. Others have to put a bit more effort and some have to stick to the letter of their diets and exercise programs to see results. That is why sometimes it is not that bad to go home for a 4 or 5 days and take it a bit easier. Also quite a few people will lose more on alternate weeks. Last week was really good for Liz this week it is more likely her body will hold on more tightly to its fat content. Next week will probably be a bigger week for her if she sticks to her program.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-20-2009 at 11:12 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3732859;
    Out of the entire Black Team I think Dina is the most negative and down on herself so I can see the others sending her home. Still I wonder how long will Shay be able to ride the poor is me I am so heavy and need to stay ticket? That is getting old fast. If fact I would like to see her go home next. Notice how she is only keeping the people who support her around her. Wow what an ego, lets all support Shay and screw anyone else.
    Is it ego or co-addicts or enablers? My take on Shay is that she is very good at manipulating people with her victim archetype behaviors.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;3732865;
    Is it ego or co-addicts or enablers? My take on Shay is that she is very good at manipulating people with her victim archetype behaviors.
    I think you have it spot on.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread