+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Weight Loss, Diet, and Exercise Discussion

Re: Weight Loss, Diet, and Exercise Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3790230;
    Do you know what's needed equipment-wise? I know a co-worker who has the DVDs but I forgot to ask him. The hour-per-day committment is the main thing that I'm leery about. I work out most days but there will be one day a week for sure that I won't have the time.
    According to my friend you only need dumbells (she uses 5 & 10 lbs and is very cut) and either a pull up bar or bands.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3795220;
    According to my friend you only need dumbells (she uses 5 & 10 lbs and is very cut) and either a pull up bar or bands.
    Thanks mandmmom2! I have those, so now all I need to do is shell out the $100+ for the DVDs.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Kao

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy it from the Amazon dealers to get a cheaper price; buy directly from Beachbody. I've seen a lot of complaints about bootlegs, DVDS that don't work, DVDs shipped without books, etc.

I agree. I'm thinking of getting them and doing over the summer. I'm training for a mini marathon right now so I'm focusing on 4 days of jogging with two days of strength training. I thought I'd have more time to do the dvd's in the summer when school is out and I'm not doing 3rd grade homework....

Has anyone ever heard of dotfit? It's suppose to be a cheaper version of the body bug. BUT I've never heard of it or know anything about it.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3815279;
    Has anyone ever heard of dotfit? It's suppose to be a cheaper version of the body bug. BUT I've never heard of it or know anything about it.
    Can't say I've heard of it. I actually got a bodybugg for Christmas, and really like it. You get a 6 month subscription after you purchase it. Although I haven't used the system to its full advantage, its really showing me what my patterns are each day, and why I'm not losing weight. Yesterday it was fun seeing I burned over 3000 calories.... but then I look at a previous day that was only 1800... such a difference a good workout can make!!

+ Reply to Thread