+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Re: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Yeah, but Rudy's coming up on 25% and Amanda's still in the mid-teens, and I think that if Rudy's already at 24% and makes the final four, meaning he still has 6 weeks on the ranch, it'll probably take close to 55% to win it, unless he completely unravels at home, and I think Amanda would be too small at that point, though I can/will double-check.

Does this mean we have to hear about how she was America's Choice from here to the finale?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know I'm mean, but I have to say it would be funny to see her face if America chose to vote her home. OK...now I'm feeling too mean...it's like kicking an annoying bunny rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3743898;
    I know I'm mean, but I have to say it would be funny to see her face if America chose to vote her home. OK...now I'm feeling too mean...it's like kicking an annoying bunny rabbit.
    By week 12 it will be like putting a rabid bunny out of it's misery. So please America put America's Choice out of her misery.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3724453;
    Sept 20- Jillian says she's traveling all day for BL8, flying *through* Dallas (one flight left). Upon arrival, she says that the crew is taking her out for 29 degree beers at a place called Twin Peaks. Internet suggests that this is a Texas chain, is it elsewhere? TX would imply Abby or Tracey, but if it's in Oklahoma as well, that could be Danny.
    Sept 21- Someplace *very* rainy with lots of fast food and gas stations. (Didn't the southeast have lots of rain right around then?)
    Sept 22- Flying through Dallas again (I'm guessing she's flying AA, that's their hub)
    Sept 23- Place #2 is even more remote, if that's possible, but gorgeous country. Pic is very woodsy, deciduous trees. This one COULD be Rudy-- pic certainly could be Connecticut, and eastern CT is pretty remote, which is where he's from.

Those are her two visits. Can't figure out Bob's-- he doesn't seem to comment on those.
    There is a Twin Peaks in Tulsa Oklahoma
    "It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for someone you are not"

The final 4 are rumored to be Danny, Rudy, Liz and gasp Amanda!

I keep confusing Daniel and Danny and really hoped that Daniel was the one that made it to the end. However, I would love Danny to win.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3749896;
    The final 4 are rumored to be Danny, Rudy, Liz and gasp Amanda!

I keep confusing Daniel and Danny and really hoped that Daniel was the one that made it to the end. However, I would love Danny to win.
    Someone posted this already a few pages back.

I really have no problem with this final 4, although I'm not a fan of Liz.
    Wake up and be awesome

Liz has a better shot of winning this than Amanda does (she's well behind everyone else in terms of current percentage lost, and she'd be pretty tiny at the finale to have much of a shot), but Rudy and Danny are also a few percentage points up on Liz (and both guys are more than halfway to 50% with at least another week left on the ranch.

FORT Fogey

Can someone tell me how the F4 works? Newbie here.

Go Danny!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3750825 View Post
    Can someone tell me how the F4 works? Newbie here.

Go Danny!
    They might chooose to mix it up this year but in year's past - this is how the weigh-in has worked

the top two are automatically in the finals - then the people who are the bottom 2 and fall below the yellow line are voted on by the viewers and the top vote getter is in the final weigh-in. They do not announce who the 3rd person is until the finale. So there are currently two people training in the hopes they make the finals but won't know until the finale.

The top 3 then weigh-in and the one with the highest percentage of weight loss wins.

Two seasons ago the vote came down to Heba and her husband Brady - and they asked people to vote for Heba - but she was a witch and her husband overwhelmingly won the vote

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3751290;
    Two seasons ago the vote came down to Heba and her husband Brady - and they asked people to vote for Heba - but she was a witch and her husband overwhelmingly won the vote
    Heba's husband was Ed. Brady was Vicky's husband. (minor correction... but good explanation.)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread