+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Re: Season 8 **Spoilers**

I would be happy with that Final 4.

Watching last night - I definitely saw the flirting with Rebecca and Daniel. They sat next to each other on the plane, then while Ali was explaining the challenge they gave each other a little nudge and finally her face when he weighed in. They still seem like an odd couple to me though!

If they have a double elimination next week then there is no way there will be a final four, unless of course there is a week with no eliminations and perphaps a vote for who will be in the final three.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3743195;
    I would be happy with that Final 4.

Watching last night - I definitely saw the flirting with Rebecca and Daniel. They sat next to each other on the plane, then while Ali was explaining the challenge they gave each other a little nudge and finally her face when he weighed in. They still seem like an odd couple to me though!
    ^ Yeah, I noticed that, too.

Rather surprised that Amanda makes it into the Final 4. I would have thought Rebecca would have been there over her. Hoping for a Rudy win (with Danny second).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Hoping for Rudy or Danny for the win!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by natamars;3743177;
    Found on another spoiler site:

The Final Four are Rudy, Danny, Liz and Amanda.
    Drat! I wanted Daniel in there. Poor Shay. She really needs sooo much more time. Rudy and Danny are my favorites of F4. Liz is a close 3rd.

They are all scrappy fighters though and deserve to be F4 I think.

(even though Amanda has had limited success, I think she is working harder than a few othes).

The firefighter is too small already so I can see why he went home. Daniel and Shay are plugging away at their own pace which is much slower than those in the F4 so I can see why they get sent home.

Rebecca vs. Amanda seems like a toss up, although I think given the results so far, it should have been Rebecca in the F4 rather than Amanda. Hmmmm.

I did see the Rebecca / Daniel sparks at the weigh-in. They do seem like an unlikely couple physically, but emotionally and intellectually, I think they are compatible.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Over on the non-spoilers thread they are grousing about how whiny "America's Choice" Amanda is, and said wouldn't it be sweet if she lasts long enough to be voted OUT by America! Very hard not to say, looks like that might happen!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3739741;
    Let me edit it just a bit...

Welcome to Biggest Loser Bachelor. In this week's episode, the women will get to ask a man to be her date for the week. For your challenge, each couple will have to plan the most amazing romantic low-calorie meal EVER followed by the most romantic high calorie burning activity EVER. In the gym, you will have the most romantic a** kicking workout EVER that Jillian and Bob can throw at you. Each night, you will have the opportunity to spend 30 minutes in the pool burning as many calories as you can. Then we will have the most dramatic weigh-in ceremony EVER followed by the most gut-wrenching rose elimination EVER in Biggest Loser Bachelor history.
    That could be a great next step to the More to Love show!! Since there have been a few relationships built on the show - why not?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3739391;
    I can just hear Alison now...

Welcome to Biggest Loser Bachelor. In this week's episode, the women will get to ask a man to be her date for the week. For your challenge, each couple will have to plan the most amazing romantic low-calorie meal followed by the most romantic high calorie burning activity. In the gym, you will have the most romantic a** kicking workout that Jillian and Bob can throw at you. Each night, you will have the opportunity to spend 30 minutes in the pool burning as many calories as you can. Then we will have the most dramatic weigh-in ceremony ever followed by the most gut-wrenching rose elimination in Biggest Loser Bachelor history.
    What about Biggest Losers Singles; 8 single men teamed up with 8 single women.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Rebecca's been pulling such good numbers that it stands to reason she'll have a bad week somewhere down the line. My spreadsheet's closed right now, but I can't say I'm all that surprised.

Maybe Amanda's burning a few extra calories in the back room with Bob, hah.

Methinks Rudy has this one in the bag.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3743574;
    Rebecca's been pulling such good numbers that it stands to reason she'll have a bad week somewhere down the line. My spreadsheet's closed right now, but I can't say I'm all that surprised.

Maybe Amanda's burning a few extra calories in the back room with Bob, hah.

Methinks Rudy has this one in the bag.
    Yeah, but for the first time really he didn't pull a 3% loss, right? And Amanda, who'd been a steady 2% person all along did! I hope Rudy's curve is not beginning to flatten....

+ Reply to Thread