+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

CCL

Re: Season 8 **Spoilers**

She's looking good. Good for her. I'm sure you look lovely as well, maxkl.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...zero similarity... you are sure it isn't just someone in a TBL t-shirt?
    If we knew where the race was and the date we could look up her time in the race results, her # is so clear!

I googled her name and 5K earlier in the day - she finished in about 41 minutes and there were some other pics of her...I was shocked when I saw the pictures too - she is looking really good. It is nice to see that she obviously healed and is able to start taking care of herself. I hope that she is in this for her health & not the prize money and is able to keep it off!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3723274;
    I googled her name and 5K earlier in the day - she finished in about 41 minutes and there were some other pics of her...I was shocked when I saw the pictures too - she is looking really good. It is nice to see that she obviously healed and is able to start taking care of herself. I hope that she is in this for her health & not the prize money and is able to keep it off!
    I actually went to the race results just to see if I beat her time... I was shocked to see the pictures of her so readily available! There was something after the race where you could meet her and also "maybe" take part in an 8 week challenge.(help her with the last eight weeks leading up to the finale)... but since I brought my dog with me I couldn't exactly bring her into the facility with me!

She's actually trying to get people to run next weekend with her too at a Susan B Koman race... we'll see... I like the 5K's, but being downtown its more of a hike from my house... and well, it is Saturday, so I like to sleep in However, it doesn't mean I can't take my dog out for a run around the park in my neighborhood!! Plus, last time a ran the Race for the Cure, there were so many people, I actually got a little clusterphobic (sp?) in the crowd... kind of freaked me out a bit.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3723241;
    She's looking good. Good for her. I'm sure you look lovely as well, maxkl.
    Awww, thanks!! If you look thru the pictures, I think I'm a page or two before her... easy to spot with a bright yellow shirt and a golden retriever.... I'm wearing a purple hat. I actually went back to Jenny Craig for a weigh in today... have about 35 pounds to lose. I may not get rid of it as fast as all these contestants, but it will come off if I start exercising regularily!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3717128;
    On her facebook, she is really upset about how they are portaying her...alot of information and film footage is being left out, which may explain why she is doing some things. I don't know her, but she is really friendly on her facebook page, and is encouraging people (its how I ended up at the 5K) to workout. I don't think I would have made the same game play decisions... but when I look back... she wasn't mean to anyone, just trying to stay alive...
    Wait--you mean she's not really "Crazy" the way Jillan said she is when she turned down help from Bob/Jillian for a week in favor of immunity?
    (And lost mor weight than all the contestants who did get "help" from Bob and Jillian)

What a shock....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Can someone remind me what her last name is again? I want to google those pictures!

FORT Fogey

Well, if Jillian was referring to Tracey as TBL's Omarossa, I'm very disappointed in her (although, I never was a big Jillian fan).

Tracey's made some moves that haven't been wise from a social perspective (and could ultimately harm her in the game), but she is not an inherently mean person (unlike Omarossa).

Plus, it does seem as if she and Mo get along. Given his near breakdown last week, they probably have more in common than we think.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by natamars;3721685;
    This is third-hand info, but I hear that Rudy makes it to the finals.
    That's good info. Someone said they saw hometown filming in the area where Daniel lives and that this might mean that he is also in the finals.

I like Rudy, but I would LOVE to see Daniel take this thing.

I would also like for Shay to go far. She is on the whiny side, but I think she needs it in a big way.

CCL

I do not want Shay to win. I want her to get well for her own sake, but I do not want to see her take the crown (and, really, with the amount she has to lose, and the relatively slow way she is losing, I don't see her being a contender for the victory).
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3724210;
    Can someone remind me what her last name is again? I want to google those pictures!
    Tracey Yukich.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread