+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Re: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3716711 View Post
    In the bottom picture, I'm pretty sure Bob and Jillian are standing with the remaining contestants. Bob has a dark gray/black outfit on and Jillian is standing in front of Rudy (he's in blue).
    Right - they are at the scale - do you see it on the steps? That is why I am pretty sure that Bob and Jillian are on the corners for the weigh in.

here is the picture so no one has to click on it

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not or if anyone wants to know...but I got a facebook email from Mo... today at 3:11 PM saying, "Thank you for your support and I pray that God blesses you and your family." A couple weeks ago I joined his fanclub. I don't know how long he has been back. Hummm

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3716855;
    I don't know if this is a spoiler or not or if anyone wants to know...but I got a facebook email from Mo... today at 3:11 PM saying, "Thank you for your support and I pray that God blesses you and your family." A couple weeks ago I joined his fanclub. I don't know how long he has been back. Hummm
    Well, if I'm not mistaken, filming takes place awhile ago so everyone is at home by now. It's just the finale that is closer to "real" time.

So, if Mo - or any of the others - "talk" right now, isn't really and indication of who is home or not.

I would say that based on Cape's images, Mo is definately out.

He is a sweet guy, that's for sure. Although I like all of them this season.

FORT Fanatic

I actually saw Tracey at a 5K race this morning.... she looks good.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3717060;
    I actually saw Tracey at a 5K race this morning.... she looks good.
    Even though she's a looney tune, I'm glad to hear this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3717076;
    Even though she's a looney tune, I'm glad to hear this.
    On her facebook, she is really upset about how they are portaying her...alot of information and film footage is being left out, which may explain why she is doing some things. I don't know her, but she is really friendly on her facebook page, and is encouraging people (its how I ended up at the 5K) to workout. I don't think I would have made the same game play decisions... but when I look back... she wasn't mean to anyone, just trying to stay alive...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3717128;
    On her facebook, she is really upset about how they are portaying her...alot of information and film footage is being left out, which may explain why she is doing some things. I don't know her, but she is really friendly on her facebook page, and is encouraging people (its how I ended up at the 5K) to workout. I don't think I would have made the same game play decisions... but when I look back... she wasn't mean to anyone, just trying to stay alive...
    I don't really have a problem with Tracey. From what I can tell, her decisions are motivated by fear for herself - not malice towards others. And, I get that she was just really desperate.

Where she went wrong was not considering the social component of the game. As with all competitive reality shows (and in life!), a person has to get along with people to move forward.

By virtue of her decisions, she lost the support of Bob, Jillian, and her castmates. She brought it on herself which is too bad.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3717767;
    I don't really have a problem with Tracey. From what I can tell, her decisions are motivated by fear for herself - not malice towards others. And, I get that she was just really desperate.

Where she went wrong was not considering the social component of the game. As with all competitive reality shows (and in life!), a person has to get along with people to move forward.

By virtue of her decisions, she lost the support of Bob, Jillian, and her castmates. She brought it on herself which is too bad.

I agree with you!

I FB emailed Mo back. I'm hoping to get some info from him about how things are edited v. reality. To see how Tracy really is. But I bet he won't say anything bad about any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3718402 View Post
    I FB emailed Mo back. I'm hoping to get some info from him about how things are edited v. reality. To see how Tracy really is. But I bet he won't say anything bad about any of them.
    Since it appears Tracey stuck around for a while it seems like she must have made some friends. BUT - if she did gameplay to get Mo eliminated - he might not think so highly of her!!

+ Reply to Thread