+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Re: Season 8 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3751413 View Post
    Heba's husband was Ed. Brady was Vicky's husband. (minor correction... but good explanation.)
    That's right....

I am going on vacation next week and I swear my brain went ahead and left without me!!!

Just saw a commercial for next week and it shows Liz losing 16 pounds, for a total of 8.08%. That's way better than anyone else did during their 30 day window last year. They might have shown more spoilers in that commercial but I was barely paying attention.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So there is supposed to have been 30 days from the show at which the final 4 were chosen until tonight's show?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3760318;
    So there is supposed to have been 30 days from the show at which the final 4 were chosen until tonight's show?
    No it was 60 days at home so both Liz and Amanda lost 16 lbs in 2 months, or 8 lbs in a month, or 2 lbs per week.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3761591;
    No it was 60 days at home so both Liz and Amanda lost 16 lbs in 2 months, or 8 lbs in a month, or 2 lbs per week.
    2lbs per week is a very "real" number to loose. They will most likely keep it off b/c they didn't loose it so fast at home.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Who would have thought 8% wouldn't be enough to keep you above the yellow line...of course who would have thought that Shay wouldn't have been safe the week she went home after a huge loss.
    Danny basically losing a pound a day...wow... not sure he can keep that up though.
    So there's another 2 months from the time of the marathon weigh in to the finale... going to look at the numbers thread now, and see how close people are to that 50%/55% line.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow... looking at the playing with numbers thread, Danny is way ahead...much less to lose than anyone else to get to 55%...just over 35 lbs.... and given he's only 5'11" his 55% lost weight is still on the higher side for that height...still "overweight" so if he kept up the same rate he could go OVER 55% without being too thin or even close to it. That would be much harder for the others to do.

+ Reply to Thread