+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tracey - Season 8

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Tracey - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by nosilla;3712785;
    Ooh interesting. She has gotten a little feisty a couple of times. Good guess.
    If so, yikes for poor Daniel...

Looks like you should have stuck with your original guess the Omarosa streak seemed to pop out last night after all, LOL!

To borrow a theme for How I Met Your Mother, Tracey has the crazy eyes. You can never trust a girl with the crazy eyes!

Tracey is a gameplayer, and I think Bob said it best "Gameplayers get fat again."
    Last edited by brunette trixie; 09-30-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Tracey is a nutjob! She is there for all the wrong reasons....let's hope that next week's preview is right and karma comes back to bite her! Either way, she has a large target on her back and is not gonna last long...

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Brunette trixie, I'd say she's not even much of a player if she forgot that this is voting game, not just a weight game. To turn the whole house against you week 3 is plain stupid. Even Vicky was smarter than that... Tracey is just plain dumb, if not completely nutso.

Quote Originally Posted by calicokat;3714667;
    Looks like you should have stuck with your original guess the Omarosa streak seemed to pop out last night after all, LOL!
    Yep... should have...but I'd never have guessed she would be worse than Omarosa. Wow... but I honestly think there are some deep rooted issues with her.

Tracey definitely has the crazy eyes. It is scary.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3714701;
    ... Wow... but I honestly think there are some deep rooted issues with her.
    I think maybe so. This is going way out on a limb here, from what little we've seen of her, but she does show some traits of antisocial disorder. I'm not saying she HAS that personality disorder, I'm not really qualified to make that judgement, especially based on what we've seen. That said, she does seem to be very impulsive, lacks empathy for others, and mostly seemed shocked and surprised at others reactions about her going against societal norms. She doesn't seem to "get" things.

FORT Fanatic

This jumped out at me when I read her profile:

Tracey would like to take on the burden of providing for their family, and the prize money would be a great help to her husband's business.
    May explain some of the choices she made in last night's episode.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3714719;
    Tracey definitely has the crazy eyes. It is scary.
    Something is going on with this person to make her so extremely fearful of leaving that we don't see. I'd bet money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;3714971;
    This jumped out at me when I read her profile:

Tracey would like to take on the burden of providing for their family, and the prize money would be a great help to her husband's business.

May explain some of the choices she made in last night's episode.

Funny that she would say such a thing in her bio. Completely incongruous with the point of the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast