+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Danny - Season 8

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Danny - Season 8

Danny

Height: 5'11"
    Hometown: Broken Arrow, OK

Danny was overweight from age 7 to 15. He knew that he would be ridiculed in high school so he worked hard and lost 75 pounds. Danny became very popular and was the envy of all the guys. Being in a band also added to his allure. However, after high school his weight steadily increased through the years.

Danny currently coaches his son's football team each year and would love to be able to do more with his young, energetic children. Walking around with over 427 pounds all day is exhausting, and taking care of himself has always come second to taking care of everyone else.

Danny feels his children are following in his footsteps and are starting to struggle with their weight. His seven-year-old daughter has been caught hiding in the kitchen and secretly eating. His son, although athletic, is starting to be rewarded for his size because of his performance in football. Danny's wife also struggles with weight and should lose about 100 pounds. Danny needs "The Biggest Loser" to save him from this unhealthy lifestyle. He does not want to leave his wife and children early in life.

The Biggest Loser - NBC Site

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Danny - Season 8

Maybe Dan can help Danny get under 400 lbs.! I wish they didn't have people with the same name though!

Hopefully he can help his wife lose some weight after the show is over, since it says she needs to lose 100 pounds herself...of course, she needs to be willing to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by diluvlabs;3692094;
    Hopefully he can help his wife lose some weight after the show is over, since it says she needs to lose 100 pounds herself...of course, she needs to be willing to do it!
    wasn't it pete from a few seasons ago whose wife lost weight while he was gone? i forget. but i think there have been a few at-home spouses who have kicked themselves into gear while someone was at the ranch
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3693993;
    wasn't it pete from a few seasons ago whose wife lost weight while he was gone? i forget. but i think there have been a few at-home spouses who have kicked themselves into gear while someone was at the ranch
    I remembered him too! I had to look it up, I could picture his face when I read your post.

Pete Thomas, he won the $100,000 lost 180 pounds, and when he got home his wife lost 30 pounds. She continued and lost 70 pounds total.

They both applied to be on TBL but he's the one that got the call.

I'm stunned by his transformation.
    I didn't see the show, just a picture of the winner and didn't know who it was.
    I had to check out his "before" picture to see who he was.
    Amazing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3767900;
    I'm stunned by his transformation.
    I didn't see the show, just a picture of the winner and didn't know who it was.
    I had to check out his "before" picture to see who he was.
    Amazing.
    He said on the finale - or somewhere - that people don't recognize him on the street at all. He said he'd be in the gym and the BL would come on the TV, and still no one would recognize him.

I hope he keeps it off.

I hope he does too - it is so motivating to see his transformation!!!
    I love TAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3768279;
    He said on the finale - or somewhere - that people don't recognize him on the street at all. He said he'd be in the gym and the BL would come on the TV, and still no one would recognize him.

I hope he keeps it off.
    I can believe it.
    I missed the final five weeks and didn't see his make-over, just saw a picture of the winner and had no idea who it was.

I think he's a really nice looking guy.

I watched the finale, finally, on Rogers On Demand and have no shame in admitting I got a little teary when Antoine proposed.
    I thought it was really sweet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread