+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FINAL 4 Percentages so far

FORT Newbie

FINAL 4 Percentages so far

Helen : 42.80%
    Mike : 44.85%
    Ron: 35.12%
    Tara: 45.92%:

So it looks like Tara is in the lead with the finale next week if mike is voted in it lookslike a competition between mike and tara. Who is everyone rooting for.

Re: FINAL 4 Percentages so far

I would say Mike wins, but they were already at home for a month, and she lost just as much weight as him (and he weighs a lot more). This weigh in was at the end of March, and they only have about 6 weeks left. He is nuturing an injury and Tara just ran another half marathon.

Tara wins.

If fans really were thinking, they'd vote Mike out. He's way more likely to win the at Home prize than the Grand Prize. Ron will definately not win the at home thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by hott4hill;3437033;
    If fans really were thinking, they'd vote Mike out. He's way more likely to win the at Home prize than the Grand Prize. Ron will definately not win the at home thingy.
    I totally agree. If you like Mike, vote for Ron b/c I'm afraid Mike won't be able to beat Tara. The girl is a machine. Droppin' it like it's hot, as Vivica A. Fox would say.

I'd love to see Mike take home 100K for tuition!

About 3/4s of the way through the show- my local network, put up the website picture to vote for Ron or Mike. I was glad to see that Helen and Tara made it to F3, while Ron was still walking the marathon.

I don't get all of the Tara hate. Every contestants confessionals are "I, Me, I" except for Ron who is "Mikey, Mikey, Mikey" I actually enjoy hearing it from Tara, because she has done so much.

I wonder, in the grand scheme of things, where she falls in greatest percentage of weight lost at the ranch. Kristin may have lost 100lbs first, but Tara was already smoking her in % of weight lost.

As much as I want Tara to win, this is the first season that I would be happy with any of them winning.

I am not a distance runner (the thought of running a mile gives me a stitch in my side). I have read alot that they were not given a proper length of time to train for a full marathon. My question to all of you who do run is- since they were not trying to win a race- just make it 26.2 miles, does training time matter as much? Ron impressed me. He didn't finish the 1/2 marathon, but was determined to finish the full marathon to get the $ for his charity. Way to dangle the carrot NBC!

Lastly, I realized the Mike has lost more weight than Helen weighs right now.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I've also posted this elsewhere, but it seems to go here as well...

I'm updating these #s--starting weight/last week/this week/lbs. lost since last weigh in

Last night...Ron: 430/289/279-10
    Helen: 257/154/147 -7
    Mike: 380/224/214 -10
    Tara: 294/169/158 -11

So just look at those 55% weights for their heights.... and I think the winner will need to lose more than 50% this year...they are the weights they'd have to lose to hit 55%, and what they still had to lose BEFORE last night's weigh in.

Helen at 5'6" would need to weigh 115.65 lbs.---was needing to lose 38.35 more lbs. to hit 55%, now needs to lose only 31.35 lbs. more
    Tara at 5'9" would need to weigh 132.3 lbs.---was needing to lose 36.7 more lbs. to hit 55%, now needs to lose only 25.7 lbs. more
    Mike at 5'11" would need to weigh 174.6---was needing to lose 49.4 more lbs. to hit 55%, now needs to lose only 39.4 more lbs.
    Ron at 6' would need to weigh 193.5---was needing to lose 95.5 more lbs. to hit 55%, now needs to lose 85.5 more lbs. to hit 55%

Tara is pulling into the lead here---Mike really needs to step it up if he's going to hit 55% by the finale.

+ Reply to Thread