+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3421057;
    I can't say it looks like she lost much in the two months after she left the ranch...
    18lbs. She is at 228.

Mikey's and Ron's attitude really gets to me I hope Mike is below the yellow line next week and is voted out. Although, I know Ron will try to sacrifice himself for his son. Can't the others see their game play?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I've been rooting for Tara and Mike...but Mike's display tonight really turned me off.

I've grown to dislike Mike too. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Tara for the win!

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

I think Mike was planning to vote for Kristin the entire time anyway.

He's still more likeable than Tara who's smug self righteousness irritates every single time, or Filipe who was just an ass today. You all still really like Tara? Really? I was using words I can't say on this forum. Sheesh.

I hope Helen wins, but since that's not going to happen probably, I still have to route for Mike by default because

Filipe - Needs pills.
    Tara - Needs pills, to shut up, and to stop being so.. grating in general.
    Ron - Don't get me started.
    Last edited by HurriKaty; 04-21-2009 at 11:22 PM.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thatchers;3420997;
    Ron's too good at this....Ron just had a conversation with Mike saying he and Mike write Helen. Felipe and Tara write Helen and Kristen still goes home. "she's you're biggest threat," he tells Mike.

Grrrr...RON!!!!
    Now think back to when Mike selected Jillian as his trainer. Ron knew it from the start, he acted so "shocked" I do not think anything in their family is done without Ron's approval. Ron knows that Jillian has always had the winner and he said tonight he knows Mike will win. That was not a smart move on his part. I think the other 3's reaction is finally telling the truth. They knew it from the start, Ron will do whatever it takes to get Mike to the winner's circle. If they had taken Ron out any of the numerous times he was below the yellow line, this show would have taken a completely different turn.
    There's no place like home!

Next week should be interesting because Tara and Mike stand a good chance of falling below the yellow line based on this week's high loss...in that case I could actually see Tara staying, with Helen and Filipe voting to send Mike home.

Tonight Allie mentioned that next week is their last week on campus...are they having a Final 4 or voting off at Final 5 and when four are left letting America decide again? I hate not knowing!

As for Kristin, she really irritates me and I am so glad she is gone. I can't believe she had the nerve to call people cowards just because they voted her off--maybe they like Helen more, or maybe they are just playing a game (intelligently), the same way you would...but just throwing out that Mike is a scared coward because he voted you off is ridiculous and uncalled for...

I am glad, however, that they showed that little clip of Ron lying to Kristin's face about how he would try and convince his son to save her and then sneaking off and telling his son to vote her off...sure, it is a game, but now no one can defend ron by saying he is just the honest, upfront guy. He should have told kristen he would hold up his end of the bargain but his son is his own man and makes his own decisions. Speaking of being your own man, when is Mike gonna step up and just make his own decisions...and not run and ask daddy's permission? Good grief boy, you are 18--you can vote, serve in the military, carry a weapon, go off to college--get a grip!!!

Even though Mike was a bit cocky and 'silly' tonight I'm still pulling for a Mike, Tara and Helen F3.

I'm so glad Kristin is gone. What a sore loser! What a bad attitude!
    She's been playing the alliance/strategy game from the start. The weight loss was just a perk for her.

The minute Mike used a little strategy, she changes her tune. She puts him down, calls him a coward & acts like she was soooooo noble & innocent. :nono

Heaven forbid someone else tries to get himself ahead rather than getting HER ahead.

Ron, on the other hand is even worse. He pretends to have others' interests at heart, but has been manipulating against every one of them at every opportunity since day 1.

If Ron & Filipe went in a double elimination I'd be a happy camper. I'd actually like all 3 of the finalists.

FORT Newbie

This may be spoilerish but on the previews, they showed Allison congratulating Mike on his journey and how he made it this far. In the background, there was the weigh-in board with three names and a yellow line. I took that to mean that he was above the yellow line next week and made it to the final 4. It was fast and I wish I had recorded it so I could play the scene back and see if it showed who the three above the yellow line were (or could have seen the color of the dots by the name.) I'll have to rewatch the episode Saturday night on FLN.

And what was with Kristen saying that she would know by the vote if Ron and Mike are in it for the money or in it for weight loss. Is Helen not there to lose weight as well? I guess she thinks she is the only one worthy of being there to lose weight. She said Mike was a coward but she doesn't appear to be the threat she thought she was. She was home two months and only lost 18 pounds. Glad she went home. Now I hope Felipe goes next week. As much as I don't like Ron, game play at that point wont matter and I do not want Felipe in the finals!

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK AND FINAL FOUR!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    So in the first clip that we see (I think this is later in the weigh-in) this is viewable: (this is Tara's clip and she says "Ive never felt so good in my life" so I am thinking that is a good thing):
    1.can't see (Mike or Tara?)
    2. can't see Mike or Tara?)
    3. Blue- Filipe
    yellow line
    4. Ron

*then in the next clip you see (I think chronologically this was before Tara's weigh-in and just edited in previews and shown after) during mikes weigh-in (seems like he ends up above the yellow line judging from his reaction):
    2. Filipe
    3. Ron

----yellow line
    4. someone's name (Helen?)

Now, I am not sure what order this is done in but it seems that Ron is definitely in the bottom two. Judging from Mike's reaction I think he may be safe. I think Tara's clip and weigh-in are after mike's, resulting in Tara pushing everyone one step down (results in filipe moving to third and ron to 4) with someone (Helen?) below him (based on mikes clip).

That likely means a Helen and Ron bottom 2...which makes Filipe the swing vote, giving us a few things to consider:
    1)Helen is a bigger threat to him if she makes F3.
    2)Felipe doesnt seem to be on great terms with Mr. Ron
    3) Leaving Ron in the game makes Mike more powerful
    4)the brown teams cocky comments at the table this week.

I wonder how Felipe will vote.. I get the feeling he will send Ron home.

tell me what you think
    Last edited by mindy384; 04-22-2009 at 02:06 AM.

At the end at Kristin's home interview she even said all she wanted was to win. That was her goal.
    That struck me odd as soon as I heard it.

How about losing weight?!? That should have been her goal, with an equal part of learning how to change her life & keep the weight off.

The "contest" should have been nothing more than a means to her weight goals.

This is why I really don't like many of the cast (or whatever you call them) this year.
    Playing/winning the game is much more important to them than changing themselves for the better.

Other years, the goal was the weight loss/ healthy diet/ training. This year.....not so much.

+ Reply to Thread