+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Re: 4/7 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

My DVR screwed up. Le sigh.

Can I ask, how was Sione looking in his after photo?

As always, go Mike. I'll try to find the episode somewhere...
    You've been Philiminated.

Wow, there are usually more posts at this time. A lot of people ,must be over Biggest Loser.

Well, Sione, goes home, leaving the Brown Bomber to gloat. Hopefully he will eat three packages of Snickers and be below the yellow line next week. To Kristin - WAKE UP GIRL!!

Just my opinion BUT where do they get the UGLY clothes that they dress Allison Sweeney in? Yellow dress with black shoes? Every week is BAD preggers or not. It's like they try to make her look dumpy!

addison h.

quick thought that I'm completely ashamed of but I'm wondering what you guys think about it...

would it be possible for the contestants to "get sick" after a temptation round like that one?

I'm so glad that that type of strategy doesn't seem to be a factor but I guess part of me is also a little suprised

any thoughts?

FORT Newbie

Jillian looks like she is in a good spot to win the finals again. Here are the percentages:

start --- current --- percentage --- height --- pounds lost
    Tara - 294 --- 186 --- 36.76 --- --- 5'9 ---- 108
    Mike - 388 --- 248 --- 36.10 --- --- 5'11 ---- 140
    Helen - 257 --- 169 --- 34.25 ------ 5'6 ---- 88
    Kristin - 360 --- 245 --- 31.95 --- --- 5'6 ---- 115
    (Sione)- 372 --- 256 --- 31.18 ------ 6'0---- 116
    Filipe - 364 --- 252 --- 30.77 ------ 5'11 - --- 112
    Ron - - 430 --- 308 --- 28.32 --- --- 6'0 - --- 122
    Laura - 285 --- 205 --- 28.01 --- --- 5'9 - ---- 80

However, Kristin, Filipe and Ron still have a good chunk of weight that they can lose whereas Tara and Helen aren't going to be able to get much past 50%. They would be smart to get rid of Kristin the next chance they get given how much she can potentially lose at home. Even though I'd rather see Ron and Felipe go next.

And Ron didn't really lose as much as it looked like. He gained three pounds last week (from the hospital fluids) and lost nine this week. If you take the three he gained away, he only lost an average of 3 pounds each week.
    Last edited by donnandale; 04-08-2009 at 03:01 AM.

I wasn't in suspense during the final vote of Laura's because as I was reading my new TV Guide issue, they had a picture of Helen with Tim Gunn from next week's episode. With her in the B2 with Sione, it was a given that Sione was a goner.

But I was still ecstatic about Laura's decision to send him home. For weeks now, I've been hoping he would find himself under the yellow line. He couldn't have picked a better week to fall. But then again, I didn't really dislike Sione. I only disliked him when he was around Filipe. If only it was Filipe under the yellow line instead of Sione.

Loved seeing Coleen and Jerry again!

This was Laura's week. It was nice to see her shine as I feel that she has been in Tara's shadows throughout her time on the ranch. If anyone else hasn't noticed yet, Laura is the only contestant remaining of those who were sent home on the first week. She may me behind everyone else in the percentages, but she has climbed weeks and bounds to catch up after her 3-week stay at home. She has done well so far. She may even be the dark horse of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3406838;
    Can I ask, how was Sione looking in his after photo?
    He's looking good. Ever since he has gotten home, he has changed job occupations and decided to become a personal trainer. So he's obviously still keeping fit. He hasn't reached his goal yet, but he's doing well at the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3406648;
    YAHOO!!!!! now if we can just get felipe out.....
    Agreed!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard
    I wasn't in suspense during the final vote of Laura's because as I was reading my new TV Guide issue, they had a picture of Helen with Tim Gunn from next week's episode. With her in the B2 with Sione, it was a given that Sione was a goner.
    I wasn't really in suspense either, because I was thinking... "hmm, lets see if Tara wants her biggest challenge threat gone... uh... YEAH!"

I also LOVED seeing Jerry and Colleen! Jerry continued to lose weight and I can't believe how thin he is... it must make his job as cop so much easier.

I agree Laura is the dark horse now. She's been the biggest loser of the week for a couple of weeks this past while. She is an emerging threat, but I don't think people see her as such. She's in a fabulous position.

I kind of like Ron *ducks* but he should go soon. Though I admire he managed to play this game effectively... (under the line six times!?)... I feel this game is getting close to done for him.

I was sooooo ready for Ron to go home. He is the instigator and "godfather" of this batch of biggest losers. I find his attitude a bit much to take. That being said, he still has a lot of health issues, and I think he needs to deal with them at home. I think he also needs to give his publicist a rest until the show is over. OK, I'm a LITTLE bit cynical.

Great for the weight losses, especially since they partook of so many calories. Boo, for them partaking of so many calories-didn't they remember what happened to Jillians team when they went hog-wild?

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3406867;
    quick thought that I'm completely ashamed of but I'm wondering what you guys think about it...

would it be possible for the contestants to "get sick" after a temptation round like that one?

I'm so glad that that type of strategy doesn't seem to be a factor but I guess part of me is also a little suprised

any thoughts?
    That occurred to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them did get sick, whether on purpose or by accident. I know if ate 3500 calories worth of cupcakes, I'd have a hard time keeping them down. Especially since they have been eating so healthily. That had to be a major shock to their systems.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3406774;
    I also wonder if Ron and Mike have approached Tara and Laura and made a new alliance--it does seem like Mike is close with Tara. Of course, Ron and Mike may have an alliance with Kristin (based on her reaction to the Blue Team asking for her to join in).

Thoughts?
    I think Ron will make an alliance with whoever he has to to keep his son in it. So he probably had a "secret" alliance with all of them at one point. Sione, Filipe and Helen have now broken the alliance, so they will have to watch their backs. It would have been interesting to see what magic Ron would have tried to pull if Mike and Tara had been the ones below the line. Would he have been successful in convincing Laura to vote off Tara? I don't think it could have happened, but it would have been interesting to see how he would have tried to spin the web. As much as I can't stand Ron, it is quite interesting to watch him work.

+ Reply to Thread