+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Dang it--I just knew that the trainer casting calls were in place in case Jillian left.

I love how honest Jillian was in this interview, saying that she does not like working with people who are hateful or feel entitled (even called out Heba, Ed and Vicky by name)!

She said she really formed bonds with three people this season- obviously Tara and Mike and then either Helen/Laura. (she mentioned that she was glad that helen and mike chose her and then she knew they really wanted to work with her (not placed by the game) but I have also seen her connecting with Laura lately, more hugs and such).

As for the negotiations...maybe Jillian is asking for less 'game' play because she views this as more than a reality tv show, whereas NBC is trying to make a Reality TV show (I'll put an except below from a few seasons ago where she was talking about how producers are too involved and skew the game and the process to make tv). I wonder how far they are willing to negotiate w/ her and meet her terms. I even wonder if she has said that she will not work with Bob's members after he has conditioned them to hate her and believe in him (Master Bob) more than themselves---she was pretty blunt about her feelings when it comes to working with Bob's team members.

Finally, I think it is awesome that Jillian has formed lasting friendships with many of the past contestants (key word being friendships, not Jillian cult worship).
    ______________________________ ________

Here you can see why Jillian has become more and more fed up with the show:
    “I think people need to appreciate that there’s a third player in this game and the third player is production. The producers don’t want to see me win one more time. My team is sort of paying for me. Letting Bob pick his entire team…C’mon, really? I get it and I understand it would be bad TV but at the same time it hurts my contestants. All of the challenges are geared toward the boys. My team is upset more so because they feel as though the rules are being changed at a whim so things will come out a certain way.”

Clearly she is not happy with the format...I think she cares more about it being fair and people losing weight than the game. The reason we do not see a lot of game talk from Jillian (like we do with Bob) is because I don't think the editors really have much to work with in that department. Instead, they get Jillian talking with her players about how THEY are responsible for changing themselves, and THEY have to look outside of the game and realize what caused them to become obese in the first place and how THEY can correct it.

Ahhhh, I am so sad that this has happened and Jillian may leave.
    Last edited by mindy384; 04-01-2009 at 05:43 PM.

Re: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I don't care for Jillian and would not miss her in the least. I really do like Bob but I wonder if maybe they need to get two entirely different people to take their places. It might be more interesting to see how new trainers would work and change the way things are now done.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3400236;
    Ron voted to keep Felipe last week. Regardless of how deliberations went- he remained true to the alliance- Felipe and Sionne didn't.
    I haven't been thrilled with all things Ron, but I totally agree with you - Filipe and Sionne didn't waste any time throwing Ron under the bus for just discussing sending Filipe home but ultimately not voting that way. For all we, and they know, that was a cover by him to not appear too obvious in the 'alliance.' I'm still trying to give Sionne the benefit of the doubt, but I am done with Filipe.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3400236;
    I think Bob has given up on his team except for Kristen and Sionne.
    Pretty soon, that's all he'll have left anyway.

Although Ron did ultimately decide to keep Felipe, he showed his true colors by even expressing to the others that he feels it "is Felipe's time". At this point in the game, the only one you should rely on is the one you brought to the dance (or in this case, the ranch).

FORT Fanatic

i personally did not think of this nor am i sure if i believe it but this is my co-workers view on what happened last night.

he thinks that nicole was taking one of those extreme diet pills. he says the minute you go off those kinds of pills the weight just jumps back on. he does think she did some exercise and dieting off campus but her weight gain points to the lack of diet pills.

again, i am not sure about this scenario but that is his take on the situation.

Usually, its not so much a matter of putting on weight just by stopping them but that your appetite comes back so strong that you start eating and gain the weight back. So I would think they would've seen her eating extra if that is the cause.

I personally have always experienced a jump in weight whenever I start working out with weights or increasing what I'm doing. I never heard of the muscles retaining water to heal, but it does make sense.

I always enjoy the later posts of the discussion threads on here. Sorry but I am getting a bit annoyed by the constant Tara bashing. yes we know now.

This felt like a waste of an episode with Nicole. I hope we can say goodbye to Sione or Felipe very soon.

I really like Jillian and am not a fan of Bob. The way for instance how he behaved when Jillian had the argument with Sione and Felipe, you do not do that. He should have said come on, let's go and talk with Jillian, stick up for her.
    Now I am off to read that interview

Ah wow. I really think she is speaking the truth and especially about the producers want Bob to win after all her wins.
    I also believe what she is saying about Bob, him making his team dislike her a lot and then she has to work with them?
    See my post before this one. It was horrible how Bob behaved with Sione and Felipe. That was prove enough that she is indeed right.

what does she mean with letting Bob pick his own team?

I did not watch all the seasons . I am trying to play catch up and have to watch season 2. I also managed to download season 4.
    I know I did see season 5 and 6 with the 2 female winners.

Well here is me really hoping she will stay on cause I really like her. By the way I watched her video 30 days shred and tried to do the first level. OMG! That is tough!

CCL

I like Jillian okay. I think she would be stupid to leave the show (as it is what made her, fame-wise, and I'm sure it's helped her life financially quite a bit) but, if she has to do it to be happy, then that's what she has to do. I wouldn't mind if they brought Kim back (I never saw the season she was on but I've seen her on the Biggest Loser workout dvd and like her from that). I know a lot of people didn't like Kim, but I'd give her the chance. If it is someone totally new, I hope it is someone good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3401254;
    Ah wow. I really think she is speaking the truth and especially about the producers want Bob to win after all her wins.
    I also believe what she is saying about Bob, him making his team dislike her a lot and then she has to work with them?
    See my post before this one. It was horrible how Bob behaved with Sione and Felipe. That was prove enough that she is indeed right.

what does she mean with letting Bob pick his own team?

I did not watch all the seasons . I am trying to play catch up and have to watch season 2. I also managed to download season 4.
    I know I did see season 5 and 6 with the 2 female winners.

Well here is me really hoping she will stay on cause I really like her. By the way I watched her video 30 days shred and tried to do the first level. OMG! That is tough!
    The first Biggest Losers Couple season, they had a challenge where only Bob and Jillian participated. It was doing laps the wrong way on an escalator. The winner got to pick their team. Bob picked the Pride on 3 team, leaving Jillian with all the girls + Bernie. Ali Vincent (joined team Jillian) came back and won that season- no win for Bob.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread