+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/31 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by bubblybear;3399301;
    Are they going to explain why only certain members had a chance to come back to the ranch? There was no one representing grey or black?
    I thought that was weird too. Why these 3 over the others

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3399317;
    these people didn't have a chance to come back at all. their partner got sent home before the month was up. both grey and black members had a chance at the ranch.
    OK. That actually makes sense then.

I totally think that Nicole waterloaded because she thought she was safe and it backfired on her. I thought Bob's performance was pretty obvious since I'm certain he put her up to it and he was just mad that it backfired. Unless he sabotaged her on purpose...When I mentioned this to my parents (I was watching it at their house which is why I missed the AI voting window GRRRR!!!) and they looked at me like I had 3 heads
    Last edited by stacerace; 04-01-2009 at 03:34 AM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Nicole gained weight because she stepped up her exercise. Strenuous exercise can cause edema/water retention when you increase your routine. Damaged muscle tissue will hold water for healing. Bob should know this. He should have kept her doing slow but constantly paced cardio and skipped the weight training beyond what she had been doing. She has to build up slowly. Those 5 pounds will be gone next week after she goes back to her routine at home which has produced fabulous results.

Sending Nicole home was a no brainer. She was a huge threat and Ron poses none. He really cannot help his son anymore. Mike will stay above the yellow line on his own by working hard. He is young and peeling off the pounds. Should he reach a plateau and end up there I doubt Ron would have any influence. Voting off the biggest threat will come more into focus as the numbers dwindle.

FORT Fan

There are several schools of thought for this elimination. It's true that Nicole posed a greater threat than Ron. At the same time, there are three teams still intact, and that fact poses a big threat. My feeling is that it is best to split the natural alliances while you can. Sione and Filipe have figured that out, and they voted accordingly. Of course, that same philosophy should have been applied last week to eliminate Filipe. I figured that Kristin would keep Ron because she is tight with him and Mike, but I thought it would have been smart for Tara and Laura to form an alliance with Nicole. They have no one in their corner. If Tara falls below the yellow line, she's toast. So if I had been on the green team, I would have been wooing Nicole and I would have sent Ron packing.

Big kudos to Nicole for killing it at home!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I've been giving Sione and Philipe the benefit of the doubt for some time because I blame their attachment to Bob... mostly on Bob. But they are getting on my last nerve.

Last week, Ron may have championed Aubrey, but ultimately, he voted with his alliance. This week, Sione and Philipe broke their alliance and tried to blame it on Ron... RIDICULOUS. They are such whiny babies, I get sick of it. And voting for Nicole to stay was really dumb!

I agree that Ron is no longer much of a threat...

I was confused by Tara this week. Was she happy that Nicole was there because people would see another physical threat in the house, or was she upset because of the competition? She was all over the place. Manic was a perfect way to describe it.

Ha Ha!! Ron you blowhard...someone actually voted the way, they wanted to vote. Good for Felipe and Sione calling Ron on his continuous tirade about who should go home and wo shoudl stay. I believe the blue team would have stuck with their alliance, but with the Brown Bomber calling Felipe out last week for eviction, why should they trust him? I am also getting tired of people making their vote on who could do better at home.... Really if you have never been around their home environment, who are you to say that someone is good at home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDiva;3399864;
    I am also getting tired of people making their vote on who could do better at home.... Really if you have never been around their home environment, who are you to say that someone is good at home.
    I wonder if that is just something to say to make them appear to be voting with heart and logic. pffffffffffft I think they ultimately vote for either the biggest threat, an opposing team member or someone they don't like. There are no other reasons no matter what they say.

I thought Ron whould have been the one to go home. He can do his convalescence at home easier-it would have been nice to see the brown team split. I find it funny that they are still voting with their "hearts" and not voting "game play" and I am really meanting the quotation marks!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDiva;3399864;
    Ha Ha!! Ron you blowhard...someone actually voted the way, they wanted to vote. Good for Felipe and Sione calling Ron on his continuous tirade about who should go home and wo shoudl stay. I believe the blue team would have stuck with their alliance, but with the Brown Bomber calling Felipe out last week for eviction, why should they trust him? I am also getting tired of people making their vote on who could do better at home.... Really if you have never been around their home environment, who are you to say that someone is good at home.
    Ron voted to keep Felipe last week. Regardless of how deliberations went- he remained true to the alliance- Felipe and Sionne didn't.

I think Bob has given up on his team except for Kristen and Sionne.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;3399859;
    There are several schools of thought for this elimination. It's true that Nicole posed a greater threat than Ron. At the same time, there are three teams still intact, and that fact poses a big threat. My feeling is that it is best to split the natural alliances while you can. Sione and Filipe have figured that out, and they voted accordingly. Of course, that same philosophy should have been applied last week to eliminate Filipe. I figured that Kristin would keep Ron because she is tight with him and Mike, but I thought it would have been smart for Tara and Laura to form an alliance with Nicole. They have no one in their corner. If Tara falls below the yellow line, she's toast. So if I had been on the green team, I would have been wooing Nicole and I would have sent Ron packing.

Big kudos to Nicole for killing it at home!
    If Tara falls below the yellow line she is toast with or without Nicole. Everyone wants her out. Nicole was Tara's biggest threat and would have voted Tara out in a heartbeat. There is a lot of money for the winner and as the numbers dwindle the game changes.

FORT Fan

Here's an interesting and candid interview with Jillian about why she might not return next season.

Jillian Michaels Reveals She May Not Stay with Biggest Loser | Diets in Review Blog

+ Reply to Thread