+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

It's interesting that this show doesn't tend to cast men of average height (as of the last census, the U.S. male average height is 5'9").

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Any speculation as to who might be coming back?

I hope it's Joelle, but I don't think she stands a chance. I also would like Jerry/Estella to come back as they were gone the first week, but again, I doubt it.

Either Blaine or Dane will come back, I think.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

I want either Carla or Daniel to come back, or Jerry and Estella. Everyone else either had their chance or I don't care about.

FORT Fogey

I'd like to see Nicole, Damien or Mike return. Though Carla was hampered by her partner I was not impressed with her attitude at the home visit.

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar

You know I don't really understand all the Tara hate that comes across here... The girl earns what she gets... even when the deck is stacked against her. And it definitely was last week.

I realize she can be a little insufferable sometimes, but she is always one to help the other contestants out or cheer them on... and all she gets from everyone is vengence.

Go Tara!!!!
    "We're going to have to watch that again" - John Locke

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarcusWelby;3397194;
    You know I don't really understand all the Tara hate that comes across here... The girl earns what she gets... even when the deck is stacked against her. And it definitely was last week.

I realize she can be a little insufferable sometimes, but she is always one to help the other contestants out or cheer them on... and all she gets from everyone is vengence.

Go Tara!!!!
    I agree completely. I totally love Tara. I think she's spunky and I admire her tenacity. Also, the fact that her Mom said that she is her here says A LOT.

I hope that Dan gets to come back!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarcusWelby;3397194;

Go Tara!!!!
    I totally agree... Tara is very competitive and hard on herself, but I believe she has earned all her victories and deserves to be proud when her team wins. She is not being any more obnoxious than the other winners, its just that since her team wins more often, it appears that way.

I really want to see her win because she has truly gone to BL to do what needs to be done and to kike some a$$.... when I saw her pull that car to the finish line, I was so happy for her, but dissappointed she did not get the prize she deserved.

Go Tara, you inspire me ....

I'd also like to see Nicole or Damien return, or Estella and Jerry. Once Nicole and Damien left, all of my initial favorites were gone!

+ Reply to Thread