+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3/10 Biggest Loser Recap: Winners Gone Wild!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

3/10 Biggest Loser Recap: Winners Gone Wild!

Hello once again Biggest Loser fans! Last week's episode I've already forgotten about left us on the edge of our seats wondering whether or not young Mikey could lose enough weight to keep all the contestants safe for another week. If he doesn't lose more than 9lbs, one person from each team will be sent home. Let's get right to it, shall we?

*Mike: Last week 297/This week 286 (-11)
    Everyone's final total: -79lbs

*Good ol' Mikey saves the day. Everyone is safe...until the end of this episode!

*Alison instructs everyone to meet her in the courtyard and explains to them that the weigh-in will be a little different this week. Instead of facing the yellow line, they will face each other one-on-one. One member of the Black Team will go up against one member of the Blue Team. If you beat the person you are matched up against, your team will get a point. The first team to get 3 points wins the weigh-in. The losing team will have to send someone home.

*The matchups will be decided by the winner of this week's Pop Challenge. The winner gets to pick who faces off against each other as well as who will sit out on the Black Team. The Pop Challenge is: each person has to sit against a wall and put a medicine ball on his or her lap. The last person to have his or her medicine ball fall to the ground is the winner. Kristen has to sit out for medical reasons so the Black Team has to pick 2 people to sit out. They choose Helen and Sione to sit out.

*Ron is out of the competition after a stellar 23 seconds. Cathy's ball falls soon after. After around 2 minutes, Aubrey is out. Way to go strong Blue Team! Filipe is out, followed by Mike, and Laura. The last 2 left are Tara and Mandi. Mandi struggles and her ball drops. Tara wins. Again. Black Team wins. Again. Surprise! Tara gets to pick the matchups. Facing off this week will be..... Mike vs. Cathy, Sione vs. Mandi, Filipe vs. Kristen, Helen vs. Ron, and Laura vs. Aubrey. *insert cheesy intimidation stares and glares here* Tara chooses herself to sit out this week. Hey, does someone smell CHICKEN? Sione gloats a little bit about how great the Black Team is and how they have it in the bag.

*Filipe gets angry because Jillian doesn't give him the individual attention he wants. Apparently his huge man crush on Bob hasn't gone away either. Jillian leaves the gym when the workout is over and hasn't even worked out with Filipe. Wah wah. He is a lost puppy dog over on Jillian's side. Does anyone have any tools that might help Filipe get his head out of Bob's ass? Jeez.

*This week's challenge takes place at a 24 Hour Fitness Gym. It will be a relay race. The first person will take 24 6lb medicine balls across the pool. Another person will take those medicine balls to the first stopping point. Once all 24 balls are at the stopping point, that same player will carry the balls up a set of stairs and to a 2nd stopping point. The 3rd team member will take all 24 medicine balls underneath a series of obstacles and to a basketball court. The 4th team member will take all 24 medicine balls, one in each hand, across the court and do 24 squats every single time that player goes down the court. Everyone on the winning team will win 24 hours of luxury. Once again, because of medical concerns Kristin won't be competing. What in the word are these medical concerns? Laura and Mike will sit out for the Black Team.

*Ron is slow as molasses in the pool vs. Filipe, and Sione really burns Cathy on the stairs. Tara beats Mandi on the 3rd leg, but Aubrey catches up a bit against Helen in the final round. It looks like the Blue Team might win, but apparently it just isn't their lucky day. Again. The Black Team wins. Again. I kind of feel bad for the Blue Team. They just can't win.

*The Black Team gets whisked away for 24 hours of luxury. The Blue Team celebrates. While the champions are away, the losers will play!

*The Black Team goes to Mandalay Beach and gets to stay in the Presidential Suite. They all get treated to massages, pedicures, and manicures. Apparently this Black Team didn't find any couth or tact on their little getaway because they are gloating up a storm. They think they can eat anything they want and relax all they want and still win the weigh-in. I really want them to lose. Helen orders shrimp cocktail, Sione orders beef sliders, and then everyone orders a variety of dinners including Stuffed Chicken Fontina and Filet Mignon. They decide to order some DOUBLE tequila shots. My goodness. Just with dinner and shots, they've consumed a total of 12,952 calories. After dinner, the Black Team goes to the bar for more drinks. Helen even takes a drag of a cigarette. Real healthy, babe. Filipe then orders chicken tenders and French fries. In between giant bites of greasy food, Filipe gloats that he could eat a pound of chicken tenders and still beat Kristen. This whole team disgusts me right now. Their behavior and their egos are absolutely repulsive. Total calorie count for the evening for both teams: Black Team 15,563 while going nuts, and Blue Team only consumed 1,612 calories while still at the ranch.

*Jillian grills her team about their luxury prize. She asks them to admit who drank. She is getting more and more pissed by the second. Helen admits to having 2 puffs of a cigarette. F bombs start flying out everywhere. Jillian seems to know everything that went on, because she calls them out on the burgers and fries. They sit there like scared bunnies while the big bad wolf Jillian chews their heads off. She tells them she is done with them, she doesn't care, she can't be fake, and she's just trying to make it until the end of the season. Filipe yells and screams and whines about how he hates being in a black shirt, all while avoiding eye contact with Jillian. He goes to his room and Sione follows. Everyone else sits in a shameful silence. Sione and Filipe leave the house and talk crap about Jillian the entire time. Okay children. We know you love Bob. Get over it. They run to their precious Bob, hug him, and begin working out with him. Bob stands calmly and listens. I think he might actually be secretly peeing his pants with happiness that his precious Tongan beefcakes have returned to his clutches.

*During last chance workouts, Filipe and Sione work out with the Blue Team. Is that allowed? Jillian brings the rest of the Black Team in and declares that she just doesn't care anymore what Sione and Filipe do. She works out with the remaining 4 Black Team members. Drama, drama, drama.

*It's faceoff time! For each matchup won, that team will get a point. The first team to 3 points wins the weigh-in. Lara still has an extra vote that she won in last week's competition, so she will get to go to the elimination room to vote no matter what. The person on the losing team with the highest percentage of weight loss will have immunity. Tara cannot win any points since she wasn't up against anyone.

Tara: Last week 200/This week 200 (0)

Black- Mike: Last week 286/This week 278 (-8) -2.80%
    vs.
    Blue- Cathy: Last week 246/This week 242 (-4) -1.63%
    Black: 1 point Blue: 0 points

Black- Laura: Last week 226/This week 227 (+1) +.44%
    vs.
    Blue- Aubrey: Last week 203/This week 200 (-3) -1.48%
    Black 1 point Blue: 1 point

Black- Filipe: Last week 275/This week 274 (-1) -.36%
    vs.
    Blue- Kristen: Last week 270/This week 263 (-7) -2.59%
    Go Kristen!! Take that Filipe's ego! (Too bad he blamed it all on Jillian!)
    Black 1 point Blue: 2 points

Black- Helen: Last week 193/This week 189 (-4) -2.07%
    vs.
    Blue- Ron: Last week 343/This week 337 (-6) -1.75%
    Black 2 points Blue 2 points

Black- Sione: Last week 283/This week 277 (-6) -2.12%
    vs.
    Blue- Mandi: Last week 195/This week 197 (+2) +1.03%
    Black 3 points Blue 2 points

Black wins the weigh-in. Again. Despite all their ridiculousness during their luxury, they still won. Despite their huge egos and excessive gloating and wrong doings, they still won. I just don't get it. Kristen has immunity on the Blue Team.

*During the discussion back at the ranch, Ron doesn't beat around the bush and flat out says that Mandi needs to go. Aubrey says she won't vote for her sister. Kristen knows Bob's original team will stick together. Laura joins the conversation and tells them that if the vote is a tie, the Black Team would vote off Aubrey. Aubrey pleads for them to send her home instead of Mandi. Ron the King slams his fist down and declares that Mandi needs to go home. Mandi, Aubrey, and Laura decide to all write down Cathy's name and force a tie so the vote will go to the Black Team.

*The votes are in!
    Laura votes for Cathy
    Ron votes for Mandi
    Kristen votes for Mandi
    Cathy votes for Mandi
    Aubrey votes for Cathy
    Mandi votes for Ron

Wow, I didn't see that coming. I'm not being sarcastic for once either. Mandi didn't want to force a tie because she knew the Black Team would vote Aubrey off. Mandi will be going home and she's confident she can do it at home more successfully than Aubrey. That was a completely selfless move. Kudos, Mandi. Good luck girl.

*Since leaving the ranch, Mandi has become more active with her family. She has tried to pass her healthy eating habits onto her children. She works out with her family. Since coming to the Biggest Loser, Mandi has lost 84 pounds. She started at a size 26 and hopes to be a size 2 by the finale.

*Next week, it's a Biggest Loser Homecoming extravaganza! It looks like Mike and Aubrey both get to go home. I'm assuming everyone else does too, but you know Aubrey has children. Hey, did you know that Aubrey has children?

I hope to see everyone back next week when we find out that Aubrey has children!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 03-14-2009 at 01:25 AM.
    Wake up and be awesome

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Re: 3/10 Biggest Loser Recap: Winners Gone Wild!

Wow.. I didn't realize that Aubrey had kids....

Great re-cap!
    Wasting away another summer...

Ashley, great recap - love the commentary and some of my favorite lines are listed below.

I have the same questions as you: is working out with the other team allowed, and what is up with Kristen getting to sit out so many competitions?!?

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3382664;
    *Filipe gets angry because Jillian doesn't give him the individual attention he wants. Apparently his huge man crush on Bob hasn't gone away either. ... Does anyone have any tools that might help Filipe get his head out of Bob's ass? Jeez.

Once again, because of medical concerns Kristin won't be competing. What in the world are these medical concerns?

In between giant bites of greasy food, Filipe gloats that he could eat a pound of chicken tenders and still beat Kristen. This whole team disgusts me right now. Their behavior and their egos are absolutely repulsive.

Sione and Filipe leave the house and talk crap about Jillian the entire time. They run to their precious Bob ... I think he might actually be secretly peeing his pants with happiness that his precious Tongan beefcakes have returned to his clutches.

*Next week, it's a Biggest Loser Homecoming extravaganza! It looks like Mike and Aubrey both get to go home. I'm assuming everyone else does too, but you know Aubrey has children. Hey, did you know that Aubrey has children?

Great recap-I think Ron has sat out more competitions than Kristen has, but I might be mistaken. It's all perception. And what a shock to find out that Aubrey has children...more than one!

+ Reply to Thread