+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 3/10 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Philipe and Sione:

I think it's a complicated thing, and Bob is mostly to blame with this thing. He shouldn't have had such a hissy fit when he first found out about the switch. Instead of crying with his team he should have encouraged them to work hard and learn new things through Jillian. He set them against her in a lot of ways... and made it even more difficult for her.
    That said, Jillian made a HUGE mistake ignoring Philipe. He was hurting already, and she let it go. Also, it was her responsibility to follow him out of the room and talk with him. I think she would have done that for someone she gave a crap about.
    So, it goes both ways I think. But the blame lies mostly in the hands of both the trainers and not so much with the contestants, I think.
    Philipe was right though when he said that he shouldn't have lost focus. He was shifting the blame to Jillian but also recognizing he had some responsibility in the bad decisions he made on the 24 hour luxury.
    I just wish he would realize that Bob is as much to blame, even MORE... for the distance between him and Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3379195;
    I'm just watching now. I also used to love Filipe and Sione, but since they switched teams, trainers, and turned into whiny little b!tches, no more. Kristin is also starting to annoy me.

For as many people as I loathed last season, I'm having a hell of a time finding someone to root for this year.
    I was in this boat about an hour ago. I decided to jump back to Team Tara (and maybe Laura) solely because she is determined and does NOT give up. Sure, she gets a little cocky sometimes and loud but overall I think she is a good person and she works hard.
    (She also is not complaining about Jillian and blaming her for the weigh-in)
    Last edited by mindy384; 03-10-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Mindy, I think I'm with you there.

Ok- the black team's luxury-- I'm drooling.

FORT Newbie

Does any know why Cristen was excused from the challenge because of 'medical concerns?'

This tongue bath that Filipe and Sione are giving Bob is nauseating.

They never explained what those medical concerns were that kept her from participating in the first two challenges. She didn't have a problem with working out in the gym (including jogging on the treadmill), so I have to believe that there was something in the movements required that kept her from performing them safely.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3379249;
    They never explained what those medical concerns were that kept her from participating in the first two challenges. She didn't have a problem with working out in the gym (including jogging on the treadmill), so I have to believe that there was something in the movements required that kept her from performing them safely.
    Whats up with that.. for girls running is one of the 'body-hardest' exercises there is (rough on our hips and back, especially if you are overweight!, not to mention the Legs, ankles and KNEES!). So, poor Kristen can run but cant contrrbute to the team? Wish they would tell us why!- I really wonder if she made up some excuse.

Oh, and sitting squats are extremely hard (first pop challenge tonight) but I would think that Ron could pretend like he is trying. He is always out of EVERY event in like one minute. Im sorry but I think that is just unexcusable.

Well, at least Mandi has her beloved Bob's shoulder to cry on.

Another Bobber bites the dust.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Filipe needs to take a darn chill pill and calm the freaking heck down. Man, is he Bob's gay lover or something? All he had to do was ask Jillian to work with him and I'm sure she would have. I think Sione was just trying to stick by his cousin, though it was probably the wrong thing to do.

Ugh, Mandi is FINALLY gone. And look, she actually bothered to do something sacrificial instead of making it a pity party about her and her kids!

Oh no, the robot lost no weight on the week where her weight loss doesn't count. That's not suspicious at all.

Also, Ron is becoming very condescending now that he realizes that he's useless.
    Last edited by HurriKaty; 03-11-2009 at 12:48 AM.
    You've been Philiminated.

+ Reply to Thread