+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 3/3 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 3/3 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

The Progresso soups wouldn't be so bad, but cake mix???

The commercial tonight made me think that Mike didn't make it and two people will be sent home. The showed Filipe yelling at Jillian saying that she wouldn't work with him last week. I'm wondering if he lost his cousin in the elimination.

Anyone catch who was in the background?

FORT Fogey

That picture they keep showing of Ron with a baby son on the beach...he looks like a helium balloon--the kind you hang baskets under and fly off on... next to a normal balloon, the baby shaped toddler. Really rubs in how bad his weight has been for years.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you - he was huge and has done an amazing job - he has said more than once that his bypass surgery didn't work - hell, I think it worked REALLY well, he just couldn't get the final way on his own!!

Well, now that I know that the Fine Living Network does repeats I had to update my DVR. It's annoying having to wait nearly a week to watch the show but since the NBC website waits a week and a half to post the episode I have no choice because FOX and the CW's websites do the same thing and AI and The Reaper come on at the same time as TBL. I guess that's my best solution..
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3375802;
    The commercial tonight made me think that Mike didn't make it and two people will be sent home. The showed Filipe yelling at Jillian saying that she wouldn't work with him last week. I'm wondering if he lost his cousin in the elimination.

Anyone catch who was in the background?
    Well I have a preview pic in my email of the next challenge... and I can say that I can see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mike, Filipe, Sione, Tara, Helen, Ron, and Aubrey. But I can't see past Ron. It does say the challenge is a head to head challenge where they compete directly against a member of the other team. So that means it'll be 5 vs 5... which means no one went home.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3377192;
    Well I have a preview pic in my email of the next challenge... and I can say that I can see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mike, Filipe, Sione, Tara, Helen, Ron, and Aubrey. But I can't see past Ron. It does say the challenge is a head to head challenge where they compete directly against a member of the other team. So that means it'll be 5 vs 5... which means no one went home.

Click to see Spoiler:
    So Bob's reaction is probably due to Mike losing a huge amount of weight and wondering how he did so under Jillian! .. now that would be funny to me...
    Wasting away another summer...

This was the most boring episode so far. I just watched it, I am late and what a bore.

Going to watch the next episode now. Hope that one is a bit better.

I thought it was nice of Mike but boy I do not like that whining sister. she and her sis are never happy for others and always nag and whine so they can get there way. Talking about playing the victim Julian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567