+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/3 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Re: 3/3 Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3366413;
    Lucky me, I made the choice to watch Idol live and could fastforward when bored, and didn't have to sit through 2 full hours for a TO BE CONTINUED.

Grr.

Poor Sione, my baby hit a wall. It's alright, don't worry about it, just lose your weight and get really hot.

Aubrey and Mandi can't just let anyone be happy, can they? They sit and whine whenever someone else gets something that makes them happy and brings the WHOLE mood down. They're acting the same as their children do when they don't get a toy they want.

Also in other news, I am still convinced that Tara is a robot designed to lose weight
    hehehe

I also second the point that mandi and aubrey are completely unbearable. Not quite as bad as freaking vikki but getting closer (albeit in a different way)

I think it has been stated before that the "weeks" on the ranch are really longer than 7 days, cause when Doctor H came in and said it was remarkable that everyone had such great results after 3 months of exercise and diet and then the contestents kept saying its the 9th week, a big ol' flag kept waving for me. 3 months equals 12 weeks in the "real" world. So did the boys who lost 100lbs in 8 weeks do it in "ranch" time or "real world" time???

The same question came up for me when some contestents were sent home for a month (4 weeks or 30 days) and then had a chance to come back to the ranch it was only 2 episodes or "weeks" later.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

It certainly looks as if Mike will lose the 10 pounds necessary. It seems like the show chose the number of pounds to be 77 so it would work. Conveniently it worked out to a pound a day from everyone. They could have had any number and made an explanation to fit the senario. I feel certain that number was chosen after they weighed everyone in.

I am shocked and disappointed they did not show Bob's horror at losing Dane. He had to have been upset.

Probably the worst episode this season. The initial cooking challenge was rushed and stupid. The "Food Bank" challenge was nice but too choppy. Jillian's blow up seemed forced. The weigh-in was lame AND I HATED THE..."TO BE CONTINUED."
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

To the Point

Hey, does anyone know if Aubrey and Mandi have kids? Please! These two ladies need to just STOP! You know, I love my kids and I realize that they do weigh-in to pretty much every area of your life, however, enough already. I'd really like to feel better about these two, but I'm just really struggling. It feels a bit as if they think they are "due" prizes because of their struggles. We all make choices in our lives. Some are good and some are not so good. Own your responsibility and make better choices, but stop with the whining.

I agree with the whining-I have kids, I raised them by myself. I wouldn't have gone on Biggest Loser (unless my kids could have gone with me). That would be my choice. Their choice was to go....without their children. Own it. Fuggeddaboudit. Don't they realize that EVERYONE is trying to win the prize? With the way they've been acting entitled, I almost see them gain back their weight because things don't go their way.

I also see Laura coming into her own. I didn't hear from Tara that she (Laura) was the weak sister on the team, and yet she (Laura) lost 8 pounds, didn't she?!

I loved the continutation-It gives us a week to fret and stew about the show!!

I think Mandi and Aubrey lost all their weight in just crying These two ladies cry about everything.

FORT Fogey

I absolutely HATE to be continued shows, and definitely would have watched idol...I too thought that they made it based on the time as 10 pm got closer - UGH. Did anyone notice in the previews if anyone was missing?

Also, I think dad may have coached Mike about the year of groceries and Aubrey...he's a game play man through and through and I agree with the other poster that having the sisters on their side could come through later on, and perhaps they are well off enough that they wouldn't "need" the prize?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3366254;
    I wonder why Filipe goes off on Jillian? I love the cousins but they still have not seemed to get over switching teams... I really belive those on Bob's team have a hard time adjusting to Jillian because she makes them responsible and does not baby them or support them all the time. This is why her people go on to win the prizes and remain relatively healthy after taping.
    Filipe says something like: "He didn't even work out with me, and you did that" (referring to Jillian). So maybe Sione and Filipe come to blows and Jillian has something to do with it? Or maybe he's referring to Bob, but Bob is no longer is trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3366796;
    I am shocked and disappointed they did not show Bob's horror at losing Dane. He had to have been upset.
    I was really disappointed about this. Maybe Bob had enough of the show showing him in a bad light and said something to them about not showing his reaction (or more liekly over-reaction) - loud month tyrant (the Joelle blowup); a hypocrite (telling his original team to vote off Dane when he always tells them it's not about game play, but rather their health); cry-baby (the whole re-teamming thing and his old blue team meltdown).

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3367132;
    I also see Laura coming into her own. I didn't hear from Tara that she (Laura) was the weak sister on the team, and yet she (Laura) lost 8 pounds, didn't she?!
    When Jillian went around and asked each team member who the weakest link was, Tara refused to answer.

The quote of the week:
    During the food bank challenge - Mike - "I guess we're giving back for all the extra food that we've been eating."
    Last edited by teetoo; 03-04-2009 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3366875;
    Hey, does anyone know if Aubrey and Mandi have kids? Please! These two ladies need to just STOP! You know, I love my kids and I realize that they do weigh-in to pretty much every area of your life, however, enough already. I'd really like to feel better about these two, but I'm just really struggling. It feels a bit as if they think they are "due" prizes because of their struggles. We all make choices in our lives. Some are good and some are not so good. Own your responsibility and make better choices, but stop with the whining.
    Beautifully, beautifully said. If only the ladies would listen.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast