Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/3 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/3 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3303070;
    they haven't talked for months...and joelle is still a clueless dumbass. x_X

i can't believe the stupidity of this woman.
    Well after watching their reunion I can't feel sorry for Joelle at all. She was incredibly rude to Carla and took NO accountability for the fact that they got eliminated because her her apathetic attitude!!

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Well, she may be a clueless moron but at least she's losing weight.
    You've been Philiminated.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3303071;
    Oh, this is painful to watch.

OKAY! i want carla to win the whole damn thing now (the at home 100k thing) and shove it in joelle's stupid face. how dare she treat carla like that. what a selfish, self absorbed idiot.

Okay, I am now officially upset with Joelle's behavior toward Carla! Joelle still doesn't know what Carla was trying to tell her at the ranch or at the cafe where they met again!

Premium Member

Carla wondered if they were ever friends. Wow how harsh is that. Joelle is really turning into a self centred biotych

FORT Regular

wow they stopped speaking. that's a shame to end a relationship because of a reality show.

joelle looks good, but is still clueless. she has lost 57 lbs and carla has lost 87lbs.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3303078;
    Well, she may be a clueless moron but at least she's losing weight.
    i bet she loses the least out of all the contestants and will be perfectly okay with her sucking.

FORT Fogey

All I could think of all night (and did the night of the decision) was that CARLA SHOULD NEVER HAVE LEFT JOELLE ON THE RANCH. It was so obvious who was working/trying...and she was too giving of a friend. She said "this is Joelle's opportunity to prove to me" and Joelle just threw away a friendship by not taking advantage of the opportunity that she was HANDED. Joelle did not "bring Carla back" the other teams giving her a 2nd chance is what allowed Carla to come back, and I think that was part of their decision in voting.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3303096;
    All I could think of all night (and did the night of the decision) was that CARLA SHOULD NEVER HAVE LEFT JOELLE ON THE RANCH. It was so obvious who was working/trying...and she was too giving of a friend. She said "this is Joelle's opportunity to prove to me" and Joelle just threw away a friendship by not taking advantage of the opportunity that she was HANDED. Joelle did not "bring Carla back" the other teams giving her a 2nd chance is what allowed Carla to come back, and I think that was part of their decision in voting.
    that is a great point. she acted like she worked hard but she was only kept there because she sucked so hard. yes, be proud that people kept you around for numbers only.

even if carla had stayed they eventually would have gone home because joelle had low numbers. but carla would have been able to lose more weight. she got cheated out of that and joelle is too selfish to think about someone else besides herself.

Premium Member

I actually hope Dan and Carla tie and win the 100 k between them, they were both at a disadvantage with sucky partners. IMO.

Closed Thread