+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Jillian Michaels - trainer

FORT Fogey

Re: Jillian Michaels - trainer

Jillian should have get the pills out of her career plan. If there was a problem-free miracle drug for weight loss/control, we'd all be skinny already.

Not smart on Jillian's part. Not good for the credibility of her and/or the show.

I was surprised when she came out with the diet pills and such. After reading her book and listening to her on the show and on talk shows you'd think she was against the pills and such. Her credibility probably has gone down now. Always think about long term effects before saying or doing something...especially endorsing something like diet pills. She may have thought it through...not sure...oh well.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Not surprised. I don't think many of us are surprised though.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Saw her on The Doctors this am... I guess they are frequently having a TBL tie in on the day after it shows... It was really funny watching Jillian be bad at something. They had some kind of "slack rope) (vs. tight rope) exercise set up. The beginner's model required walking on the rope about 9 inches above the floor on a rope that looked about a couple of inches wide. Jillian fell off after about 2 or 3 steps. Not that anyone else did any better!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I went to the casting page on NBC and they are casting trainers. I wonder if NBC thinks Jillian and Bob are getting a little stale? Maybe Jillian is going to focus on her new show? Hmm.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3878593;
    I went to the casting page on NBC and they are casting trainers. I wonder if NBC thinks Jillian and Bob are getting a little stale? Maybe Jillian is going to focus on her new show? Hmm.
    Interesting. That's a bit disappointing regarding Bob, though - he has really grown on me this season. If NBC is replacing them, I think there's going to be some disappointed applicants for the show - I would imagine that Jillian & Bob are at least part of the reason people sign up for TBL. I think I would lose interest in the show without them.

I hope that horrid Kim person doesn't come back. Yikes.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

They may be going back to three trainers just as a way to mix it up this upcoming season. I like Bob and Jillian so I hope they are still there next season.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

I wouldn't be surprised if they were getting rid of Jillian. She's had some bad press lately. I read something earlier today about her not wanting to get pregnant because she doesn't want to destroy her body. I can't remember where I saw it so if anyone else has read it, will you please post a link?
    I am all for adoption. There are so many great reasons to adopt. I think it is fantastic that Jillian wants to adopt BUT it makes her look like she has body image troubles when she lists protecting her physique as a top reason for not birthing her own child. I have suspected that she has some issues and prejudices when it comes to size. She has often equated being fat with being ugly and mentally unwell. I think this new statement just supports the idea that Jillian isn't suited to counsel the shows contestants. Maybe she should just train them and shut up.
    I don't think her statements are supportive of what the Biggest Loser stands for. Her perspective seems mentally unhealthy.

FORT Fogey

Thank you!
    Yes, I do think she should get some help before she starts helping others.

+ Reply to Thread