+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron & Mike : Father & Son

Ron & Mike : Father & Son

Ron: Father & Son Team Bob's Team Age: 54 Height: 6'0" Hometown: South Lyon, MI Occupation: Retired

BIO:
    Ron has recently retired from the food distribution business that he was in for most of his career. He sits on the ZBA and city council and has been on the planning commission for his town. Ron has battled his weight his entire life, weighing over 200 pounds at just nine years old, and has yo-yo dieted to almost 500 pounds as an adult. Ron, like most people who are overweight, has tried everything to lose it. And like most, he lost a lot of weight only to gain it back, usually faster than he lost it. Currently at over 420 pounds and with both of his sons struggling with obesity, Ron realizes that his sons cannot follow in his path.

Mike: Father & Son Team Bob's Team Age: 18 Height: 5'11" Hometown: South Lyon, MI Occupation: Student

BIO:
    Mike loves sports and watches and plays as much as he can. Mike is currently getting ready to attend his first year of college with an ambition to become a surgeon. Mike's weight has been an issue since he was in grade school. He has been on Youth Weight Watchers, Atkins, Weight Watchers and many others, but has never been able to keep his weight under control. Mike has seen his father struggle with weight since he was a child and does not wish to follow in the same footsteps. He sees, firsthand, how uncontrolled weight can tax the body and cause many problems. Mike has acknowledged the facts that if he does not lose weight he will not be able to accomplish his dreams of becoming a doctor.

Ron and Mike are a father/son team who are extremely driven and competitive. They are outgoing and love to have fun, but always keep a competitive edge about them. They have the typical Italian dynamic; they compete and push each other relentlessly, but it all comes from love of one another. Ron admits he is a nutritional basketcase when it comes to food and realizes he's passed his bad eating habits to his son. Michael wants to pursue his dreams of becoming a doctor and wants to start the rest of his life as a healthy 18 year old. Both are motivated and determined to lose the weight and break the cycle together.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Ron & Mike : Father & Son

I think that Mike looks like Stephen Colletti of Laguna Beach. He is my pick for "Finale Hottie"
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

CCL

^ I can kind of see it. I didn't realize he was only 18.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I just rewatched Tuesdays episode and I was amazed our how he seemed to morph during the last chance workout.

FORT Fogey

The previews show Mike and Dan below the line together tonight. My gut tells me this kid is going. One reason is to break up this team to gain an advantage. Dad cannot lose as fast as the younger ones.

Dad has beat him 2 out of 3 weeks. But he might start petering out...

CCL

I haven't seen the preview but maybe they are trying to fool us? If Mike gets sent home, and his father stays on until the teammates are brought back, then Mike would be brought back wouldn't he?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think that was only for the 9 that got sent home, CCL. I could be wrong, but the Brown Team and Black Team don't get that chance since both members were allowed to stay.

[QUOTE=CCL;3290573;]I haven't seen the preview but maybe they are trying to fool us?QUOTE]

I am hoping the same thing.

FORT Fogey

The preview looked very clear to me.

Voice over: They are the youngest contestants in Biggest Loser history and this Tuesday one of them is going home.
    Jillian: These are the two contestants who need to be here more than anyone else.
    Voice over: Be there from the begining for the episode that will have America talking.

They show the two boys working out in the first VO. Jillian in the second. And the Brown team Dad hugging Dan in the third.

Now perhaps America will be talking about this episode because they change the rules and both get to stay. That is the only thing I see that would alter to obvious message.
    Last edited by shoepie; 01-27-2009 at 03:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast