+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/25 Biggest Loser Recap: A Platter of Revenge With a Side of Bitch

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

11/25 Biggest Loser Recap: A Platter of Revenge With a Side of Bitch

Happy Thanksgiving Biggest Loser fans! This episode looks to be all about Thanksgiving, even though most of us are smart enough to know it was filmed months ago. I'm sure Vicky is going to be her ol' lovely self again too. I can't wait! Let's get this over with!

Just like every other episode, we begin with flashbacks of last week's elimination ceremony. Goodbye Coleen! We loved ya! Michelle and Renee are pretty sad about the whole thing, and I don't blame them. Now they are left with Vicky and her minions. Judging by her vote last week, I think Amy has even gone back to the dark side. Poor, delusional, Amy. Vicky would vote her out in a second.

Bob joins his team and is so excited to see Vicky. He's the only one in the America to be excited to see Vicky. I can probably guarantee that. Heba thinks that Amy thinks she's back “in” but Heba knows that Vicky is still out to get Amy. I can't keep up with all of this drama.

Alison, wearing a Chargers jersey, gathers the contestants together and announces that it's NFL week. Woo, football! Vicky says she loooooves football and is so excited. Okay, I don't like football anymore. The contestants go outside to find Jerry Rice and Steve Young. I guess that's a pretty good surprise. (As I sit here dying of jealousy). Anywho. Jerry and Steve put the teams through a series of obstacles and drills. They have a catching drill, ropes, shuttle run, triangle run, bench press, and a sprint. Each player will complete the course and be timed. The winner will get $10,000 to donate to a school of their choice. Vicky takes her good ol' time completing the course because she thinks there might be a twist and they will get to go again. Well go figure, she's right. The winner isn't the player with the fastest time, it's the player who beats their original time by the most. That Vicky is a sneaky one. She was super slow on the first run so she can be fast on the second and win. Wow, she will seriously do anything to win. Heba is looking like an angel compared to this beast. Vicky beat her original time by 23 seconds and wins the prize. What? You're over Vicky? Yeah, me too. Moving on.

Back in the gym, Bob really beats on Ed because he is the only guy and isn't at the top of the weigh ins. He knows the girls are tough and that he will have to work extra hard to keep up. After some working out, it's already time for this week's challenge. The players walk into a football stadium and Amy is immediately worried she will have to play football because she doesn't know how. For the challenge, players start at one end of the field. Footballs will be launched at them. The players have to grab the footballs and run across the field. They will then put their footballs into another player's bin. When a player gets 10 footballs in their bin, they are eliminated. Vicky's strategy is to get the Blue Team to fill the Black Team's bins first and then it's every heinous bitch man for himself. The winner of the challenge will win a Pro Bowl vacation package. The players change into their gear and come back out. Heba and Vicky are quite intimidating. Alison then informs everyone that as an added incentive, each player will get $500 for each ball they catch. The Blue Team eliminates Michelle and then Renee. There's a shocker. The Blue Team now must devour their own. This could be interesting. Vicky has the chance to put the final “nail” in Ed's “coffin” if you will, but instead gives the football to Amy. Vicky obviously still has a grudge against Amy. Vicky and Heba team up to eliminate Amy. I don't really care who wins the challenge at this point because it's really the lesser of two evils. Vicky puts the last ball in Heba's bin. Vicky wins the trip to Hawaii and the Pro Bowl.

Renee and Michelle tell Jillian about the challenge and how they felt bullied. Jillian gets pissed and really wants her girls to bust their butts to stay above the yellow line this week. She thinks it's sad that the Blue Team belongs to “The Church of Bob”. The Church of Bob? Where do I sign up? In all seriousness, I love Bob, but he's being a little bit of a tool this season when it comes to keeping his team tight.

The contestants go back into the house and *surprise* there's Rocco! He made them a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. You can practically see the drool coming from their mouths, but they are all afraid to eat. He taunts them a bit and then tells them he isn't going to let them eat, but instead show them how to have a healthy Thanksgiving. Amy swoons over Rocco just like she always swoons over Bob. They make healthy alternatives to turkey, stuffing, apple pie, and other holiday favorites. He also gives them copies of his book and NFL jerseys from their favorite teams. They go around the table and say the things they are thankful for. Heba gets emotional and says she is glad she met everyone. You know, I think I might be starting to like Heba. *ducking to avoid the rotten tomatoes* Vicky misses her husband and kids, Michelle is thankful for the experience, and Renee is thankful to be with her daughter. Rocco announces his final gift, and that's videos from home. When dinner is over, everyone gets to watch a video sent from home. *insert 10 minutes of family videos and Orville Redenbacher SmartPop plugs here*

The last chance workouts are vomit-worthy as usual. Jillian really opens her can of whoop ass on the Black Team. Bob pumps his team up and thinks maybe this could be the season that the final 4 are all Blue Team members. Let's hope not. Bob is really power tripping this season. He thinks his Blue Team has worked harder than anyone in the house. It's a good thing he is freakin' adorable or else I may be annoyed with him.

Jillian: “I don't care if they sweat blood.”

It's time for the weigh in and everyone seems pretty confident that their hard work is going to pay off on the scale. Ooo, it looks like we've made the transition to the tank tops instead of the sports bras!

Amy: Last week 173/This week 168 (-5) -2.89%
    Heba: Last week 231/This week 224 (-7) -3.03%
    Ed: Last week 262/This week 253 (-9) -3.44%
    Vicky: Last week 187/This week 189 (-7) -3.74%
    Renee: Last week 207/This week 199 (-8) -3.86%
    Michelle: Last week 186/This week 176 (-10) -5.38%

Amy and Heba are up for elimination. I guess it's time to see where the Blue Team's loyalties lie. If Vicky was smart, she'd send Heba home to split up Heba and Ed. Amy hugs Bob like there's no tomorrow, because I'm pretty sure she knows there isn't going to be a tomorrow.

Everyone heads to the elimination room. Amy claims that Vicky promised that she would save Amy since Amy saved her last week. I'll believe that when I see it. Heba wants to stay with her husband and Amy wants to stay and finish what she started. The contestants get ready to vote, and we are reminded that if there is a tie, the person with the lowest percentage of weight loss at the weigh in will be eliminated, and that would be Amy. Let's check the votes!

Michelle votes for Heba
    Renee votes for Heba
    Ed votes for Amy (C'mon, like he's going to vote for his wife!)
    Vicky votes for Amy

The votes are tied 2-2. Because Amy has the lowest percentage of weight loss this week, she is eliminated. Wow, I bet Amy is kicking herself for keeping Vicky last week. Vicky definitely didn't vote with her best interests in mind. I think she saw revenge and that's it. It was nice knowing you Amy. You are truly a beautiful person inside and out.

After Amy leaves, Alison tells the remaining contestants they will be going to New York City for makeover week!! Yay! I love makeovers!

A day after leaving the ranch, Amy returns home to Detroit. She goes to a boutique for her own special makeover and then goes to her house. Everyone is so excited to see her. Her mom looks amazing too! Good job, Shellay! Amy gets really emotional when she sees her dad. I will be sad to see Amy go.

When Amy started the Biggest Loser, she was a size 20 and now she's a size 8. Michigan State University is allowing Amy to use their exercise facilities whenever she wants. She even sang the National Anthem at a hockey game. That girl's got some pipes!

Next time, the contestants get whisked away to NYC for makeovers with help from Christian Siriano from Project Runway and a live reveal on the Tyra Banks show. Oh boy, I feel sorry for those contestants. Tyra will somehow turn the focus on herself. Ohhh, I see a Tyra/Vicky catfight a'comin'!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Wake up and be awesome

CCL

Re: 11/25 Biggest Loser Recap: A Platter of Revenge With a Side of Bitch

Bob joins his team and is so excited to see Vicky. He's the only one in the America to be excited to see Vicky. I can probably guarantee that.
    I can probably guarantee that nobody in Canada was excited to see Vicky either.

Ooh, a Tyra/Vicky catfight...I'd like to see that!

Great recap, Ashley!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Great recap! Hopefully Amy will figure out that not everyone is honest, I guess she can call it a good life lesson, expensive to be sure.

FORT Newbie

Ya know, Heba started out as the biggest bitch, but Amy has well since taken over. I absolutely cannot stand her. I just want to see Renee and Michelle make it to the end! The good news is that if the blue team again falls below the yellow line, and Vicky is one of them, she is out of there because Heba and Ed will not vote against each other!

AshleyPSU, great recap! Full of vim and vigor! Don't you think these girls just got stuck in the "junior high" mode" Time to grow up!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AngelGirl42;3242600;
    Ya know, Heba started out as the biggest bitch, but Amy has well since taken over. I absolutely cannot stand her. I just want to see Renee and Michelle make it to the end! The good news is that if the blue team again falls below the yellow line, and Vicky is one of them, she is out of there because Heba and Ed will not vote against each other!
    to FORT, AngelGirl42! I'm guessing you meant Vicky above? I agree, either Heba is improving or her edit is...or both. If this comes down to some kind of American votes thing between Heba and Vicky Vicky is being set up to lose. Not that I'd mind.. I'm as influenced by the edit as anyone!

It's hard to tolerate Heba and Vicky. I started watching this show because of these people's devotion to losing weight and living a healthy life style. I DO NOT enjoy watching vicious mean people like Heba and Vicky. As far as I'm concerned, toss the junk people and put agreeable grateful people on. I'm not interested in vindictive behavior but honest things these people have done to lose weight. In my humble opinion, the show would be a lot better without the survivor type mentality show crap. The people that don't lose enough weight (or falls below the yellow line) should be allowed to stay on the show but not in competition for the money. I hope the Vicky types of the world will not be on next season. This is not the type show for that garbage. These type people come across as mean and greedy more than someone wanting to lose weight and lifestyle change.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder how much of a clue they had in advance that Vicky would be like that...she seems like a good liar and manipulator so her interview might have disguised her personality.

+ Reply to Thread