+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

WHOA!!! Shellay doesn't even look like someone who would be a contestant on this show, ever! Did I miss how much she lost?

Oh... she looks wonderful. Gorgeous haircut! they didn't say her final weight loss, but she's gone from an 18 to a 10.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3217486;
    Oh... she looks wonderful. Gorgeous haircut! they didn't say her final weight loss, but she's gone from an 18 to a 10.
    I haven't watched this show at all this season, but I tuned in tonight and it was SOOO worth it to see Sellay at the end.

She IS gorgeous and inspirational to (I hope) women of all ages! Wow. I was blown away and teared up in a big way.

FORT Regular

Hello all, this is the first I've posted in the biggest loser section. I just wanted to say I was blown away by Shellay's total weightloss thus far. When the showed her in that dress, my mouth dropped to the floor and I gasped for air while tears welled up in my eyes. How amazing did she look? My favorites are Amy (Shellay's daugther) and Colleen and Michelle is growing on me. I have never watched this show before this season, but I love this show and wanna go on it, LOL!

Shellay looked absolutely amazing. I couldn't believe that was her. She looked like a totally different woman. She even sounded different too!!

FORT Fan

Shellay looks wonderful and has a newfound confidence. I am thrilled for her!

Out of Renee and Shellay going home, I was hoping it would be Shellay BECAUSE she had her moment of breakthrough and achievement. We haven't seen much of Renee yet, and I hope she and Michelle are both able to stay long enough to work through some of their issues.

Which leads me to say, big props to Michelle's dad for the support and encouragement to connect with her mom. Good job Dad!

FORT Fan

Ohhhh! I've gotta say, I chuckled when Shellay did that whole "hottest mom" thing, but she certainly put her money where her mouth is! Shellay I think you just may be the hottest mom the Biggest Loser has ever seen!

p.s. Heba.must.go.

FORT Fogey

Renee was obviously the one to keep because she has more to lose and will show better numbers on the scale each week. I just don't like her. I have a bias. Who leaves one daughter behind? The message is, I don't love you enough to take you with me. We have seen enough of Michele's pain, it is time for Jillian to ask mom why she left her daughter behind and encourage her to help her daughter!!!

But nope, we just keep seeing that vacant and annoying grin each week. Certainly I am not the only one who has this reaction. Right?

Heba's plan in that challenge was not out of line. It could have been what everyone wanted, she didnt know. Everyone should have spoken up and just said no, we don't like that and moved on to the eating contest. Why such disention? It was just an idea.

Bob was right on the money when he told her she made a huge mistake to let a big loser go for personal reasons. Keep the men and the fattest women. Plain and simple. That is where she blew it.

Shellay is a very nifty person and looked great. Good for her. I bet she will be that size 6 at the finale; she is clearly motivated.

To the Point

Heba is a vile wench and she needs to go HOME! Someone she knock her out. I so wanted her to gain weight. How awful is that?!

Okay... I saw Shellay on our local news this morning, and unfortunately I have to say that she doesn't look nearly as good as she looked at the end of the show. That video was not filmed recently.

She does still look great.. but 6am and tight clothes did nothing for her. She said that she has lost over 60lbs (yay!), and she still has the casual, funny attitude. She has nothing but the best to say about Jillian, and said that the entire process was very strange because it's like immediately discontinuing any contact with all family other than Amy.. and then being placed into this new family and are expected to adapt to this whole new surreal way of life.

Fairly short interview, but I look forward to seeing her at the finale!!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast