+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shellay - The Biggest Loser: Families

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Shellay - The Biggest Loser: Families

Shellay: The Parent

Team: Jillian's Team
    Hometown: Royal Oak, MI

"I think it's doable, why not get in and see what happens?"

Shellay is a loving wife, mother and a great friend. She is always the person you can call on if you need anything. She has been a stay-at-home mom most of her married life and would like to look for a job, but she has lost confidence in herself because of her weight. She wakes up in the morning, thinking she will surf the web for a job, but ends up surfing the fridge for food instead. Exercise has never been a part of her life, but as she gets older she worries more about future health problems. She wants to be healthy and motivated, and she wants to prove she can do it!

Shellay and Amy are a mother/daughter team who love each other, believe in each other, support each other and encourage each other. These two are ready to be transformed, no matter what the cost! Shelley was always the “cool” mom when Amy was growing up, while Amy was the funny daughter. These two are so expressive and honest, and have a great sense of humor. Every mother and daughter can relate to their love, bickering, support and banter.

The Biggest Loser - NBC Site
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Shellay - The Biggest Loser: Families

I was shopping at the mall near my house yesterday and ran into Amy and Shellay at Forever 21. The both looked amazing. Shellay was having fun, dancing to the music the store was playing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ricapics;3246681;
    I was shopping at the mall near my house yesterday and ran into Amy and Shellay at Forever 21. The both looked amazing. Shellay was having fun, dancing to the music the store was playing.

Sweet! Can't wait to see them at the finale.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ricapics;3246681;
    Oh how cool. Did either look like a contender for the non finalist winner?

+ Reply to Thread