Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amy, The Child - The Biggest Loser: Families

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Amy, The Child - The Biggest Loser: Families

Amy: The Child

Team: Jillian's Team
    Hometown: Auburn Hills, MI

"I am on The Biggest Loser and I am in shock, I am freaking out."

Amy has her mom’s sense of humor. She is a very talented girl, with an amazing voice. She works full time in the purchasing department of an automotive company, she takes college classes online for her bachelor's degree, and goes to cosmetology school in the evenings. She has a hard time standing for so long during school because of her weight. “Sometimes, I just wish I could take my feet off, they hurt so badly,” says Amy. Most of her meals are eaten from a fast food drive thru. She has battled her weight since middle school, and has never been able to get a grip on it. Amy feels people do not look past her weight and although she may be smiling on the outside, inside she is devastated with her appearance.

Shellay and Amy are a mother/daughter team who love each other, believe in each other, support each other and encourage each other. These two are ready to be transformed, no matter what the cost! Shelley was always the “cool” mom when Amy was growing up, while Amy was the funny daughter. These two are so expressive and honest, and have a great sense of humor. Every mother and daughter can relate to their love, bickering, support and banter.

The Biggest Loser - NBC Site
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Amy, The Child - The Biggest Loser: Families

Amy is my loyalty pick.... ie. she lives in my town! I'm going to be watching for her everywhere.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

LOL Broadway! Make sure you report in if you see her anywhere (like McDonald's )

FORT Fogey

I like her. This is my favorite team for now. Things can change, as we know, but I really like them both. Since I was born and raised in MI I feel loyal, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;3200340;
    LOL Broadway! Make sure you report in if you see her anywhere (like McDonald's )
    Little missy would be BUSTED!

I think she'd be a little recognizable, so I'm going to keep my eye out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3199375;
    Amy is my loyalty pick.... ie. she lives in my town! I'm going to be watching for her everywhere.
    Hang out in the meat department by the boned chicken breasts.

She and her mom are my second favorite team (behind Colleen and Jerry)! They are fun, entertaining, and endearing. I hope they do well!

Okay....while standing in line to vote on Tuesday there was a girl about 9 people in front of me that looked JUST like Amy, but with bleach blonde hair. Pretty much the same glasses, same face... but bleach blonde, unnatural hair with dark dark roots. I'd say this girl was about 5'5 or 5'6, but I'm a bad gauge of height... I am just left wondering if it was her (I mentioned something to the girl in front of me but she doesn't watch the show. )

I'll be ecstatic to see if Amy comes to the reunion show with a new 'do. Although this girl had a coat on, she looked pretty small. Not tiny, but small.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3230201;
    Okay....while standing in line to vote on Tuesday there was a girl about 9 people in front of me that looked JUST like Amy, but with bleach blonde hair. Pretty much the same glasses, same face... but bleach blonde, unnatural hair with dark dark roots. I'd say this girl was about 5'5 or 5'6, but I'm a bad gauge of height... I am just left wondering if it was her (I mentioned something to the girl in front of me but she doesn't watch the show. )

I'll be ecstatic to see if Amy comes to the reunion show with a new 'do. Although this girl had a coat on, she looked pretty small. Not tiny, but small.
    Okay so what is the matter with you? Are you opposed to stalking for some scaredy cat reason? Trench collar up, sunglasses and camera imbedded in a paper back book. Is that too much to ask? Just don't do furtive looks; people watch too much TV; they would spot you. This will be a training ground for when a Bachelorette ends up coming from your town. Now shoo, you have work to do. Good job so far though.

I couldn't remember what her last name was or else I was going to ask the little old people at the table if she had checked in. Hee!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast