Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

FORT Fogey

Re: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

I'm really curious if Heba and Vicky are aware of the lack of support. I hope they learn a thing or two.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3248830;
    I'm really curious if Heba and Vicky are aware of the lack of support. I hope they learn a thing or two.

I followed the link to Vickey's blog above and saw that she has a following. I am not confident that Vicky and Heba have failed their audience. They seem to have a following. How large reaains to be seen.

I consider myself pretty darn independent and 'sassy.' I am often harsh and abrasive and I like straight-forward people who do not sugar-coat everything. I do not, however, treat people in a demeaning manner just because they exist. Additionally, I do not automatically assume I am faster, smarter, etc. than others just because I exist. Most importantly, if I do not like someone I do not act like a stupid animal and express that in public without provocation... that is just plain rude. To me, Heba and Vicky are no better than a troop of trained monkeys.
    I could understand a following for vicky and heba.... if (if!) they were simply assertive individuals trying to reach a goal by playing a smart game... but they are just plain rude and disgusting. How can anyone support these vile human beings? Someone called vicky a witch in another discussion, I think that fits.

FORT Fogey

I have been in TV audiences. The applause sign comes on and the warm up comic prances before you encouraging hilarity. We will see Vicky get a HUGE welcoming. It is what they design. There will never be attention given to devious behavior or nasty intent. This show wants to maintain a respectible image. pffffffffffft. They do not care about internet viewers.
    Last edited by Dogbat; 12-11-2008 at 12:23 AM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3248940;
    I followed the link to Vickey's blog above and saw that she has a following. I am not confident that Vicky and Heba have failed their audience. They seem to have a following. How large reaains to be seen.
    She may have a "following" but she also mentioned in one of her earlier blogs that she would no longer allow "just anyone" to post on her myspace and that she would be screening and approving what was posted. Therefore, all anyone will see will be positive comments.........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3248940;
    I wonder how many myspace accounts her husband/children have.

To the Point

Renee seems to be the kind of person that believes that you turn the other cheek, so to speak. Vicky is an eye for an eye and then some.

FORT Newbie

I noticed her crowd at the homecoming shots was the smallest. Probably composed only of family!

FORT Newbie

I may get cyber stoned for what i'm about to say, but I kind hope Vicki wins this season. Even though she wasn't that nice, she might be the greatest player ever on biggest loser. She managed to manipulate the game from start to finish and no matter how hard the powers that be tried to get her out of the game, she still managed to hold on and make it all the way to the finale.

I think you're giving her far too much credit. I don't think people tried hard enough to get her out of the game. They fell victim to the fact that there was always the proverbial bigger fish to fry.

Closed Thread