Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

I just have to say this again: I can't stand this woman!

Just had to get that off my chest!!

FORT Fogey

Amazing, her team helped her win that football challenge. What kind of juju does this woman have? Really. She sucks people into her.

I cannot stand her either, JustJuls. Hideously ugly woman. I am refering to her character, not her looks. Not that she is attractive, she isn't but that isn't something she has control over.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She actually can look fairly pretty,,, in some of those individual interviews she looks nice...but she's not someone who looks cute in a sweaty t-shirt with her hair in her eyes. Her husband's going to be a lot hotter when they both have lost the weight. And Heba's going to be hotter than Ed, but he at least seems pretty nice, relative to the others.
    Of course the real knock out I think is Michelle...

^Michelle is beautiful. She is probably the most attractive BL contestant ever, maybe behind Brittany from last season.

I don't think Vicky is ugly looks-wise. While she was watching her home videos, I thought the way the camera angled on her made her look very pretty, actually.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I think Michelle is beautiful. And Amy was adorable...she seems fun to hang out with. At times Coleen reminded me of Reese Witherspoon...just a little something about her.

And Vicky...she isn't bad. But her attitude makes her incredibly ugly!!

FORT Newbie

Yahoo has an article on its front page entitled "The Biggest Villain on the Biggest Loser", its all about Vicky and what she's done so far, talk about making a name for herself and its not a good one.

Not sure if I can post a link, so I won't even try, if you can get to it, it bears reading, its pretty funny how even the Yahoo TV Blog can't stand her.

I'm kind of amazed about the impact that Vicky has had on viewers. The Yahoo! article ranks her as one of the most notorious villains ever, ranking up there with Omarosa and Richard Hatch.

Does everyone else agree?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3244259;
    I'm kind of amazed about the impact that Vicky has had on viewers. The Yahoo! article ranks her as one of the most notorious villains ever, ranking up there with Omarosa and Richard Hatch.

I agree. She has given a great show a bad name. It really ticks me off she even got accepted after her attitude and antics. And since she works 60 hours a week, her weight will just come back on because she won't find time to excercise. What a waste of a spot.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3244259;

Yes. She is not a kind person or likeable in any way.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3244265;
    Yes. She is not a kind person or likeable in any way.
    I actually think she can't really be that bad can she? Renee chose to hug her back last night when she was eliminated. If it were me and I were a nice person and Vicky was so bad, then I would probably just walk away and look back with a quick goodbye.

I thought the Yahoo article was hilarious. Last year when they had a viewer vote, the guy who eventually won the viewer vote was portrayed as a "nice guy" whereas the guy who lost was portrayed as a "player". I think as the years have progressed either our editors, or we as viewers, have demanded more from our reality TV shows, which ends up with Icky Vicky being edited as a villain (of the heinous type) .

Closed Thread