Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

Re: Vicky -The Biggest Loser: Families

I totally agree with you. I just watched episode of Oct 21 and she is so getting on my nerves. She feels they are invincible. those 3 actually.
    I dislike all 3 of them but Vicky is showing her true colours now.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Together they will win the hearts of America, but beware of the voodoo they will put on you if you try to get in their way! These two will not be afraid to stir up the pot if it means winning the game.
    From the intro to her picture above...........they have definitely NOT won the of America......

And they definitely HAVE stirred the pot.........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

What a disgusting couple. Could someone rescue their kids before they turn out just like their parents.

FORT Fogey

Odd woman. If you want to win so badly, just lose weight and remain safe. Her strategy made no sense. Losing that week so they could get rid of Amy didn't put them in a better position.

FORT Regular

I hate this season. It is filled with a bunch of egotistical and whiney controlling jerks! Heba leads that train. She's gigantic and bossy and bitchey and trys to intimidate everyone. I wish I was there, I'd kick her in the butt. Loved seeing her try to run - LOL - that put her right back in her little place where she belongs. Just don't see her ever making a lifestyle change that will let her be healthy. Her and her poor hubby that she must kick and boss around (no wonder he's big too!) will ride around in that trailer home they won and chow chow chow. Vicky and Brady can go right there with them. They're all so close on the show - I hope they all get kicked off for thinking they're better than everyone else!

Vicky acts like the kind of person who would be nice to you to your face but totally stab you in the back every chance she got and enjoy doing it.

Hope Karma comes to visit her when some of the other contestants come back.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Newbie

The only satisfaction I have in this is that Vicky will fail greatly due to her attitude. SHe may think she is all of that but those that have big heads do not succeed in life! She is not a nice person and will get what she deserves.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair

She brings back memories of all the people who used to be mean to me on the playground... a true bully, she will never mature.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

FORT Newbie

I really dislike Vicky. I think she is a nasty person and setting a terrible example for her children.

FORT Newbie

I really hope she is voted off soon! She will never win...her attitude stinks! If you can't say something good then keep your mouth shut! I can't stand her. How can her husband even stand her! The look on their faces is awful! Geez!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast