+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

Re: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

I don't know what to think because the first episode I saw (my first season ever as well even though I actually stood in line for 8 hours last winter in the freezing rain at a casting call ) was the one where she ate the donut and changed up the teams and I thought she came off like such a horrible person but she definitely seems much softer since Ed came back. Likeable even. She's really very cute in her mannerisms and the way she talks with her hands. And I think that Ed seems like a really nice guy. He totally cracked me up when he made the comment about catching the football knowing that Heba already had spend the $500 I thought that was cute! However, I do NOT like Vicky AT ALL and I think that Amy was REALLY STUPID for not getting rid of her while she had the chance. I hope that it will come down to Heba/Vicky or Ed/Vicky next week and they get rid of Vicky. I wouldn't mind seeing the 2 remaining couples (even though Ed was technically out but then in) in the F4.
    Last edited by stacerace; 11-29-2008 at 07:22 PM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3242845;
    (my first season ever as well even though I actually stood in line for 8 hours last winter in the freezing rain at a casting call )
    You tried out for a show? How cool was that? Were there a lot of people?
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

Quote Originally Posted by Rox;3243002;
    You tried out for a show? How cool was that? Were there a lot of people?
    It was a VERY long line! It was in downtown OKC at the Bricktown Brewery right by the canal (cool place to eat and play pool by the way if you ever visit OKC ) which is at the end of one street and the line wrapped around to the end of another. It was cold and raining. My cousin and I stood in line for about 6 hours in the rain and 2 hours inside the Brewery before we even got to the interview. They brought in 3 groups of about 8 and had a casting person ask questions and basically tell us that unless we mailed in a tape we wouldn't get on the show. Also the husband and wife team from OKC the season before were walking around. The husband came and talked to my group for a little bit. Then my cousin got busy with work and we never got around to making the tape. He would be an interesting character for the show (he's absolutely hilarious and is a total hypochondriac so he would be very entertaining) and he has a lot more weight to lose than I do. He's about 5'8 and about 350lbs. I'm 4'10 at 198 so I'd probably be one of the ones they'd vote out early. I didn't know that at the time though because I had never even seen the Biggest Loser before this season and I'm just coming in on the tail end of it.
    Last edited by stacerace; 11-30-2008 at 03:05 PM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3243012;
    It was a VERY long line! It was in downtown OKC at the Bricktown Brewery right by the canal (cool place to eat and play pool by the way if you ever visit OKC ) which is at the end of one street and the line wrapped around to the end of another. It was cold and raining. My cousin and I stood in line for about 6 hours in the rain and 2 hours inside the Brewery before we even got to the interview. They brought in 3 groups of about 8 and had a casting person ask questions and basically tell us that unless we mailed in a tape we wouldn't get on the show. Also the husband and wife team from OKC the season before were walking around. The husband came and talked to my group for a little bit. Then my cousin got busy with work and we never got around to making the tape. He would be an interesting character for the show (he's absolutely hilarious and is a total hypochondriac so he would be very entertaining) and he has a lot more weight to lose than I do. He's about 5'8 and about 350lbs. I'm 4'10 at 198 so I'd probably be one of the ones they'd vote out early. I didn't know that at the time though because I had never even seen the Biggest Loser before this season and I'm just coming in on the tail end of it.
    Wow pretty cool, shame you and your cousin didn't get around to making the tape. Hopefully if this season is a huge success they will do another "families" season and you should try again.

I've only missed one season (the first) and got hooked when I saw how much of a difference it made to their "body age" losing all the weight and eating healthier. I do think its much easier for a man to lose the weight than it is for a woman (not being sexist at all).

Heba (back on subject) seems to have mellowed a little in the past couple of weeks, I wonder, if after Ed being away and coming back and seeing how controlling Vicky is, he's put a burr up Heba's rear end to cool it a little, or maybe she just saw for herself how "nasty" things were getting.

FORT Fogey

I like Heba and Ed but I tuned in mid-week and mssed all the drama. I'm rooting for Michelle though.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

She is such a diva! Even Bob thinks Ed threw it so she could win. I guess that backfired. I am voting my fingers off for Ed.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3248473;
    I am voting my fingers off for Ed.
    Throw in a couple votes for me too!!!!!
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;3248714;
    Throw in a couple votes for me too!!!!!

Oh, the drama! Can't wait to see how this plays out. My goodness. If Ed is voted in, it would be a complete slap in the face to Heba and a true source of humiliation.

I would think, anyway.

I really don't care which of the two ends up in the final. So far, neither has proved to have the determination that Vicki or Michelle have. Although, I would much rather have seen Ed or Heba in the final 2 over Vicki.

I haven't warmed up to her since the season started. I think Ed is a great human being and cannot figure out why he's with someone like her. She really is a diva!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345