+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Heba -The Biggest Loser: Families

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;3233205;
    I can't stand her and the idea that she is doing this because she wants a child, makes me feel very sorry for that child. Heba disgusts me.

Kind of scary. If ever the poor kid doesn't something wrong, she'll probably accuse the kid of hating her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she finds the main reason that Amy voted out Brady this week is because Amy hates her. It's always about Heba.

FORT Regular

I can't stand Heba I haven't liked her from day one. She is arrogant and acts like her crap don't stink. I really don't want her to win.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by notsorealityfan;3234374;
    Ed's the only other one I can think of. He came back last week.
    I believe someone mentioned he was there. From this we can conclude that Amy and Heba go in the next two weeks. After this photo shoot we can hope Vicky is next.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3234586;
    I believe someone mentioned he was there. From this we can conclude that Amy and Heba go in the next two weeks. After this photo shoot we can hope Vicky is next.
    Here's hoping that it's Heba, then Amy. I'd hate to see the vengeful victory dance the triumvirate of suck would do if Amy went next week. Presumably Amy goes in a black team plus Amy bottom two situation.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3234586;
    Then why was Brady featured in the magazine?

The magazine probably doesn't hold any spoilers.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3234371;
    Heba is not in Prevention mag this month so she probably hits a plateau at some point and is voted out. Amy isn't there either. Renee and Michelle on the cover with Colleen and Vicky inside. Did I miss anyone?
    But Brady is in there and he was voted out this week...so not necessarily an indication.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3234904;
    But Brady is in there and he was voted out this week...so not necessarily an indication.
    Oh this is excellent news! Thanks. So we can still hope for Vicky and Heba to hit a plateau and fall below the line. Fabulous.

FORT Fogey

Heba's nasty behavior has been overshadowed by Vicky lately. She is cut from the same cloth.

^She and Ed were tolerable in the last episode. I laughed out loud when she said she was worried that something was going to pop out of Ed's short shorts.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Editing could be responsible for an apparent shift in Heba's attitude but I don't think so. When Ed came back he grounded her and she was able to see Vicky through his eyes. He must have been horrified. Also the energy around the ranch must be tense with Vicky's blatant hate for Amy. This is probably responsible for Heba backing way off, as well. Heba found herself aligned with a mad woman. However, we did not see Heba making any gestures toward Amy to make her feel more comfortable either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast