+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Cast Was Your Favorite?

Which Cast Was Your Favorite?

Reflecting on this past season, I think this cast has had arguably the most grueling experience of any so far. They've also received quite a few perks that other casts did not get (trips to Vegas, Australia, a makeover by Tim Gunn)

Does the emotional toll seem greater than in seasons past? It does to me. Also this season we have seen some seriously heavy people reach their goal weights on the ranch, for all intents and purposes. How much skinnier can Ali or Mark get? Compared to past seasons, the weight loss by all remaining has been extreme.

If I had to join BL as a competitor, I think the Season Two cast (Matt & Suzy et al) is the group closest to my heart. Thoughts?

Also, what do people think of the "Couples" concept? Should it be kept or ditched in future seasons?

Re: Which Cast Was Your Favorite?

Well, according to the early NBC upfronts,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the next edition is BL: Family and the one immediately following that is another BL: Couples. So it looks like it's hear to stay for at least a while

My husband and I were saying last night that it would be great to see an episode where Mark and Jay's wives were a team...I am not sure if they fall in the perimeters of requirements for the show but I think that would be a neat follow up to the show!!

FORT Fanatic

I loved the cast from Seasons 1 and 2. Then the game playing became more obvious and the players just seem more cynical.

I recognize, however, that it could all be in the editing, too

FORT Fogey

I lost interest after a season or two. The couples concept is what has drawn me back in. I did like Suzy and Matt's season, and of course the first one, but I am really enjoying the couples concept. I think it injects a spirit of camaraderie that is missing in the one-up format. Or, maybe it's just this group of people. For whatever reason, I like how the players on this season root each other on. They seem to want this for all the right reasons.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I loved Eric.

I never saw much of Season 1.
    I think Season 2 was best in general.
    Season 3, I was subjected to Kai
    Season 4, while I liked the whole Black team concept, I didn't like some of the team
    Season 5, has been good, but I did not like the producer involvement/twists. I have loved that their have been some many personal transofrmations, ie. Mark & Kelly and not just about the weightloss.

I think they need to put a cast together where they need to lose similar percentages.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I'd love to see a cast that has to lose similar percentages. That would totally level the playing field.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2908979;
    Season 3, I was subjected to Kai
    . I could not stand her either, or her other 2 friends.

I did not watch season 1. Season 2, I liked the thrid runner-up (I cannot remember his name), and I wanted him to win. I, personally, could not stand Suzie or Mark. However, I think they were a match made in heaven because they were two big crybabies . I know, I know, Mark, Jay, and Roger can give them a run for their money; however, I like these three guys so I will give them a pass. It is hard to say which cast I liked the best because I only liked a few on each show, and than most of them were eliminated. I did like Eric, and Bill (I think) from last season.

I also agree with many on here when they said they did not like all the gameplay and backstabbing that was so obvious after season 2.

I sparsely watched season 1 and 2. But ever since season 3, I've been watching pretty regularly. I have to say that I don't particularly have a favourite season, but I do have favourite contestants. I love the underdogs usually and the ones who do so remarkably well that one cannot help but be impressed with the progress made. Except, I don't exactly have that same affinity with Ali this season. Go figure . I do however know I am rooting 100% for Kelly for that very reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast