+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/8 show discussion **spoilers**

Re: 4/8 show discussion **spoilers**

SO amazed that the weight loss numbers turned out to be true. It was definitely a filler episode though. They could have really compacted this episode down without losing anything. I was amazed by the simple substitutions Rocco made to make the foods healthier. Especially the ice cream. Roger's coming down to under 400 calories was amazing.

Can't wait to see next week.

FORT Fan

I just caught the weigh in and thats about it. Holy crap on the weight lose. Something is going on. if they didnt lose weight when traveling to Australia, wouldn't it stand that the same thing would happen when coming home-Jet lag, body thrown out of balance etc.

Ali can still lose more too. I expect to see her in the low 120's by the final weigh in. I am just so shocked all of them lost so much this late into it. Is the finale next tuesday or another day? I half paid attention to the show tonight with other things gonig on

I gotta say that this is the first season that I have thoroughly enjoyed ever since the first season. I'm so happy for those two girls and Jillian! I did read the spoilers, but I was still happy just the same.

And you know what is crazy amazing? Ali has been the Biggest Loser for the past 3 weeks. She was actually the Biggest Loser for every week she has been back on campus except for one, where Dan was the BL.

I voted for Mark because of different reasons. 1) I like him better than Roger, and if a guy were to beat the two girls (who I prefer more), then I'd rather it be Mark than Roger. 2) The girls have a better chance against Mark. Gosh, I hope he makes the final 3.

I'm rooting for Kelly. I'm expecting Ali to take it all, but I really want Kelly to win. That would just be great. But I like Ali also, so I would be just as happy to see her win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

I voted for Mark because he is the one the girls wanted to stay.

Re: America voting: It just seemed like yet another kick in the teeth to keep one of Jillian's team members from winning again. All season long they've been changing the rules at the last moment to favor Bob's team. It annoys the heck out of me. Sure, I'd like to see Bob have a winner BUT I want it to be fair and square, not by having constant "surprises" that favor his team members. I want a woman to win...despite the roadblocks that have been thrown in their way. (sorry for the rant--I work in a male dominated profession and it just seems like some of the same garbage I've had to put up with in my career...like Ginger Rogers having to dance backwards and in high heels and Fred Astair getting all of the kudos) *getting off of my soapbox*

This has been a great season of Biggest Loser. All of the finalists are worthy of the prize for one reason or another. I plan to vote for Mark to be in. But I want one of the girls to be the winner. Kelly came a long ways in this game and has earned my respect. Ali is just plain fun to watch. She is powerful in that new body of hers! They all inspire me to wake up early in the morning and go work out. We can't give up on ourselves...

This was a great episode. I would love it if Kelly could win and I am not counting her out until the final weigh in. I voted for Mark to stay for the simple reason that I would like one of the girls to win.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I just voted for Mark to stay in. I was a little weirded out that I had to put a phone number in along with other info...how is this relevant? Some things should be optional

If anyone really wants a female to finally win this show, then you might want to vote for Mark to stay. If you recall, Mark is pretty much at the end of his weight lose...he's reached his plateau, and I really think Ali can continue to lose weight once she goes home. I really believe the only way a female can win this season is by keeping Mark over Rodger.

I would like to see Kelly win, not because she's a female, but because she's worked so hard and come so far. I don't particularly care for Ali, and I'm afraid she may win. I resented the fact that Ali and Mark had been voted off and then were able to return, so I guess that's why I don't think either of them should win. Kelly and Roger went all the way and survived, so if either of them won, I'd be happy.

I think Roger is a nicer guy than Mark. Mark was real nasty and bossy and I didn't like him. Then later he turned into a crybaby and that got on my nerves. Plus he wins every competition and I'm tired of that too.

So therefore, I'm voting for Roger to be in the final 3.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Does anyone know in real time how much time has passed since the show last night? Is it reasonable to expect another 30 - 40 lbs weight loss from either Kelly or Ali to beat Roger or Mark? Their totals are pretty far apart.

Roger 144
    Mark 116
    Ali 99
    Kelly 94
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread