+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 4/1 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/1 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2890922;
    Very cute PugMum!

Does anyone else get tired of the obvious commercials? You know like the extra gum and the ziploc bags?
    I practically groan every time there's a product placement. The BL definitely has the most product placements than any other show out there. They're annoying.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

I was surprised when they showed Ali and Jay looking up their hotel information because I thought they didn't have any access to the internet (or the outside world). Then it dawned on me that it was a ad for Travelocity

FORT Fogey

Do the contestants each receive a cut from the advertisers? How else could so many with families be able to afford to be away from home and work for so long.

CCL

^ I'm sure they get a fee for participating in the show. Probably a weekly fee. But I don't think they get a cut of any advertising revenue.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2899938;
    I practically groan every time there's a product placement. The BL definitely has the most product placements than any other show out there. They're annoying.
    I honestly don't mind seeing a product placement once or twice to see what it is. For example the Ziploc steam bags are fantastic. But after that, it gets annoying. I find with some exception, BL has some of the best for you product placements that can actually make a difference in my cooking or what I've previously known.

Some product placements are just brutal though, I agree.

I appreciate that they get the product placement and offer a lot of money for prizes.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey

NBC gets the profits from commercials and product placement. The contestants do not benefit.

FORT Newbie

so two months ago i posted in here saying Biggest Loser told me Adro from Australia's first season of the BL had won

but I continued to watch cause it's just so amazing and other day an episode came on and ADRO was voted out! He's gone, foreverrr

they already did the thing where they bring back eliminated contestants so he is definitley not coming back

so yah whats up with that i thought Adro won?

either way ive been watching this show since october/november and im so attached i dont want it to end haha, BLA for the win!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789