Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4/1 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: 4/1 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

mark is crying again.

FORT Fan

final order

1 Mark gets to the top and waits for Ali so they can cross together (he makes her carry him piggy back style)
    1 Ali
    3 Jay
    4 Roger (passed Kelly on the stairs)
    5 Kelly

The group goes down to run the rest of the way with Kelly and meet her on the 41st floor.

Mark and Ali are very huggy. They get to share the plane ride and brunch, and both get to call home. Ali is calling her Grandma. Mark is calling his wife Erica.

Mark says "the only things that sucks about this whole experience is not getting to share it with Erica" (or something like that). Glad he said it. Still worries me how touchy feely he and Ali are.

FORT Fan

Mark & Ali share the plane ride and take a bunch of photos.

Brunch is at an awesome place overlooking the harbor. They eat outside. I want to go there, but didn't catch the name. Did anyone else see it? Maybe if I ever make it to Australia I can go

Mark leaves brunch to call Erica. He cries when talking to her because he misses her and feels he has changed so much. She says "Are you crying again? You need to toughen up." My goodness. What a horrible lack of support. No wonder he's feeling so much more comfortable with the others in the competition. They understand the emotional journey he's been on. His wife clearly doesn't.

Okay. While I don't like divorce based on affairs, I could see how it would be hard to go through a life changing experience like this where your sense of who you are changes. If your spouse doesn't make the change with you, or at least support who you are becoming, how could you stay in the relationship? Not saying Mark's cheating, or ever will, but lord that would be hard.

FORT Regular

Jay's weigh in - JAY GAINED A POUND!!!!!!! 202

FORT Fan

So there was this voice over about the brothers having to make a big decision following the weigh in. So far only Jay has weighed in (gained one pound).

Possible scenarios:

1) Mark and Jay are below the yellow line and have to decide who stays and who goes (ie want to tell the others what to do about them)

2) Ali and Roger are below the bottom line and Mark and Jay have to decide where their alliance really is.

Hmmm. I wonder which it will be. To be case #2, Roger and Ali would both have to gain more weight than Jay ... since his weight loss this week is -.50.

FORT Regular

ALI'S WEIGH IN - ali loses 3 pounds
    1. ali 2.01%
    2. roger .85%
    3. kelly .52% loses one pound.
    -----------------------------------------
    4. JAY -0.05%
    5. MARK -.055%

roger's weigh in...... loses 2 lbs
    ali is safe from elimination.

MARK GAINS A POUND, ONE OF THE BROTHERS ARE GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jimmyolsenblues; 04-01-2008 at 10:44 PM.

FORT Fan

Ali loses 3 pounds, for 2.01%
    Roger loses 2 pounds, for .85%

Kelly is next to weigh in. Mark will be last.

I wonder what the deal between Jay & Mark will be. Both below the line? What else would they have to stress about? Jay & Kelly below the line together wouldn't be a question for Roger or Mark.

FORT Fan

Roger apparently survives and gets big numbers by not breaking from routine. So this week he had his lowest number since coming to campus. Hopefully he can develop a routine after this is over that will work for him.

FORT Fan

Mark & Jay are below together. Jay says he wants the others to vote for him because Mark took one for the team before and it's his turn to sacrifice now. Mark worked hard and earned his way back, and Jay isn't going to ask him to sacrifice again.

FORT Regular

jay asks everyone to vote for jay because they did that with mark.

+ Reply to Thread