+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Final 4...speculation

FORT Newbie

Final 4...speculation

The preview for next weeks show had lots of crying on the part of Jay and Mark...Mark at Elimination...they hugged each other crying...Jay's interview with an odd background and wearing an odd color shirt.

It sort of gives the impression that maybe Jay will be going home next week.

I hope so. At least 1 female is guarenteed final 4. One more weigh in and at least 1 will be guarenteed final 3.

I've totally lost all respect for Bob. He totally stacked his team and doesn't seem to care about their wellbeing this season...only the numbers.

I'd really like Ali to win...she has a chance to win it all!!!

Re: Final 4...speculation

Ali is gorgeous! Such a striking girl. And so impossibly tiny now . . . not much left to lose there. I looked at her last night and thought . . .hmm . . no more than 5-8 pounds probably. She could stop now, really. There would not be a dramatic change for Ali over any subsequent weeks. Kelly's another story.

Kelly has done so well, but is still pretty big on her lower half. She's probably got another 30 pounds or more to go and they all seem concentrated on her hips and behind. Her arms and upper half are looking good. I just don't know if there was enough time for her to get down that much. If Jay does go home and they go with a Final Four this year, that means both girls are in. How awesome would that be?

FORT Newbie

I know that I am in the minority, but I am hoping that the final three (I think that it will only be three in the finale competeing for the big prize) will be the three guys. I like them sticking together whether it might come back to bite them and am sick and tired of the constant whining from the women.

As for why I think that it is going to be a final three is b/c there is two more episodes left before the live finale and on tv.com's episode guide it says: "In the last episode before the live finale, the final four contestants return from Australia without their trainers and attempt to train themselves for their last week on the ranch. Celebrity Chef Rocco DiSpirito visits again to teach the contestants how to make healthy versions of their favorite dishes before heading home, and the final four all watch videos of their most memorable moments on campus. At the weigh-in, two of the four players fall below the yellow line, but there's one last surprising twist. For the first time ever in Biggest Loser history, America will determine who the third finalist will be by voting online on the two that fall below the yellow line. Who they choose to be a finalist - and who they choose to eliminate - will be revealed at the live finale on April 15."

It looks like only two are guaranteed the finalist spots and we get the choose the last one.

Oh wow what interesting tidbits crdn! Thanks for that information. I saw the preview, but I was only half paying attention.

FORT Fan

Do we have any idea why they changed the format and there is a top 3 instead of a top 4 this season? I missed the first two seasons so I don't know if this is the first time they're breaking from the formula.

I know last season only the top campus person and top at home person got the big prizes, but I thought a few years ago (Heather's season) all four of the remaining folks got a prize, just in different amounts. Any word yet about prizes this season? Other than the 250,000 HostAli keeps talking about?

FORT Fan

I must say the America votes thing is bull because it is all dependant on how the network decided to edited each person to look the viewer since this season began. Any one of them could be depicted as the arrogant one, the cry baby, the one that got the shaft. it all depends on what they decided to show us (and not show us).

Click to see Spoiler:
    There will be a final four. The viewers get to vote who the 4th person will be.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2872875;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There will be a final four. The viewers get to vote who the 4th person will be.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Oh good. That makes me feel better. I still wish the four best people would make it, but at least if they are advertising a final 3, it's not just the two best people that are guaranteed spots.

By the way, was this advertised somewhere? Did I miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar;2873499;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Oh good. That makes me feel better. I still wish the four best people would make it, but at least if they are advertising a final 3, it's not just the two best people that are guaranteed spots.

By the way, was this advertised somewhere? Did I miss it?
    I read it in the TV Guide.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I hope both girls are in (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast