+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Final 4...speculation

Re: Final 4...speculation

Quote Originally Posted by hott4hill;2908593;
    I think Mark will win the vote. He has had a redemption edit from being the sore loser to being mature and waiting for Ali to cross the line with him. As of late, Rodger has had a horrible edit. From patronizing the girls in that one challenge to always coming across as ignorant.
    It will stink if Mark wins the vote. I can't stand the guy. He's arrogant and bossy and a crybaby. And carrying Ali over the finish line - that was done because he decided he'd better try to be human so his fellow contestants wouldn't vote him off if he fell below the yellow line.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2895967;
    What?!?!?! Ali is THIRTY-TWO?!?! You've got to be kidding me?
    ETA: Checked their thread and yup.. 32. Wow. All this time I thought she was mid-20s at most. I'm so surprised.
    Upon careful viewing of Ali the other night, I can see how she's 32. Her face does show her age if you look. However, she does look fantastic.

I hope that whoever is the 4th place vote, they don't beat the eventual winner because that will just look bad.

Although come to think of it if Rodger loses the most percentage despite being voted out by America, I really wouldn't care. He was going to be voted off anyways and he was in last place at the weigh in, it's on fair to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hott4hill;2908593;
    I think Mark will win the vote. He has had a redemption edit from being the sore loser to being mature and waiting for Ali to cross the line with him. As of late, Rodger has had a horrible edit. From patronizing the girls in that one challenge to always coming across as ignorant.
    That and he wears his heart on his sleeve. Plus, America tends to reward effort. While Mark probably didn't work any harder than the rest, he certainly was out to win everything he could.

The thing about Roger is that I'm sure he's no less emotional than Mark and worked just as hard as him. It's just that he didn't wear either on his sleeve for the world to see like Mark did. In this respect, I think the public will choose Mark.

I think for some people Mark's heart on his sleeve the entire last half of this season has been a tiresome thing and perhaps that may be a reason people don't vote for him. I don't know if that's true or how likely people are or are not to vote for him based on tears. But I know that a lot of people here were getting sick of it and just wanted him to be "done". I understand the emotional responses, but for some it's just been way over the top. At times I do think Mark worked harder than a lot of them, but the same could be said for all of them at various points. It all depends on what we see and what's edited.

To the Point

If Mark is who America voted as the 3rd person then Kelly actually has a great chance of winning. She still had quite a bit of weight to lose whereas Ali had much less. If Kelly really worked it, she could win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678