+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Final 4...speculation

Re: Final 4...speculation

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2900594;
    Wow
    Click to see Spoiler:
    those are huge numbers for the final weight loss. Do they seem just a tad high to anyone else? I mean week one sure, week 5 maybe, but the last one before they go home and such? I don't know. I'm kind of skeptical.

I also agree that lately Roger's been getting a horrible edit and that would most likely affect how people voted if Roger and Mark are bottom two. I really want a female to win and as much as it would kill me to have it be Ali, I'd rather Ali than no female. I'm still holding out hope it's Kelly. But that's not looking as plausible as Ali
    I tried to freeze frame my tivo and only saw
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that Rober is 4th, but I think his wieght los is only .41%; The last person to weigh in lost 13 lbs. and was now 178lbss. this can only mean Kelly, as she was 191 (Yeah!)
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2893934;
    We'll all have to root extra hard for Kelly. If you guys can vote, vote often. Since I'm in Canada, I won't be able to. So I'm counting on you guys to help her make it to the final 3!
    I just read that voting will be for 48 hours on the NBC show site. Hopefully they don't exclude you! Also,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The 2 below the yellow line will be making a pitch for viewers votes at the end of the show. It was always the plan to do this and was based on the fact that Neil was eliminated last year and several people who had not been as successful went on to the finale. They wanted this to be about weight loss and not alliances.

An interesting reason to have
    Click to see Spoiler:
    voting to try and control for that when America's opinion of the contestants has to be biased based on the editing they're receiving.

As for the losses, the more you guys explain the more it makes sense, but they still seem really high. I cannot wait to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2903349;
    I just read that voting will be for 48 hours on the NBC show site. Hopefully they don't exclude you! Also,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The 2 below the yellow line will be making a pitch for viewers votes at the end of the show. It was always the plan to do this and was based on the fact that Neil was eliminated last year and several people who had not been as successful went on to the finale. They wanted this to be about weight loss and not alliances.
    Huh, the winners based solely on weight loss and not gamesmanship and alliances. If that is what the producers wanted then 50% of the black team should have been gone a long long time ago. The majority of the posts on this site are about how unfair it is that a player who had a good weight loss was eliminated by an alliance of weaker players and now at the very end of the season the producers want to cry fairplay, oh please. It's a bit late for that don't you think?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2903809;
    Huh, the winners based solely on weight loss and not gamesmanship and alliances. If that is what the producers wanted then 50% of the black team should have been gone a long long time ago. The majority of the posts on this site are about how unfair it is that a player who had a good weight loss was eliminated by an alliance of weaker players and now at the very end of the season the producers want to cry fairplay, oh please. It's a bit late for that don't you think?
    I agree. The article I read quoted one of the shows producers. Christopher Rocchio wrote the article, but the only link I can find is at another reality site. You should be able to search Christopher Rocchio and Biggest loser.

CCL

I think Roger is going to win the popular vote. He's got that "folksy" thing going on, giving America a hug etc.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2905623;
    I think Roger is going to win the popular vote. He's got that "folksy" thing going on, giving America a hug etc.
    There are many women viewers who want to help a woman win. Roger does not come across, to me, as a great guy or 'folksy' at all. He has been nasty to the women, has poor grammar and ignorant in many ways. Not a shining star in my book and there are many women voters who will agree with me on this one.

I hope Mark goes in against the women. I want to see Ali take this. She is the biggest loser so far, has lost more than any woman in the history of this show. She is also positive, upbeat and a nifty woman.

Why can't I see a lot of the posts? Were they deleted by the administrators? I see a lot of white space....

I voted for Mark because I think finally a woman has a chance to win this thing but it won't be against Roger. I think Mark rubbed people the wrong way a lot this season so I think that's how Roger would get a lot of votes also. I really have been rooting for Roger the whole season (after Dan) but now that Ali and Kelly have a good chance, I'm rooting for the women!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monsta;2906584;
    Why can't I see a lot of the posts? Were they deleted by the administrators? I see a lot of white space....
    !
    The white space that you see in the brackets [[ ]] is to prevent people from accidentally seeing spoiler information. To read the post, you simply have to highlight the white space and the words will "magically" appear.

It confused me at first, too.

I think Mark will win the vote. He has had a redemption edit from being the sore loser to being mature and waiting for Ali to cross the line with him. As of late, Rodger has had a horrible edit. From patronizing the girls in that one challenge to always coming across as ignorant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast