+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Final 4...speculation

Re: Final 4...speculation

Actually

Click to see Spoiler:

America votes one the third person being in the finale. In the final 4, the two people who fall below the yellow line get voted upon by America. Which basically means if Ali makes it next week (and Kelly too) and they don't fall below together, they will both be final 3.

Ali still can lose several pounds. She can get down to 117 pounds (being at 50% weight loss) and still be at a healthy BMI. She said her weight on a radio station (her current weight), and the person has yet to report what she said because they didn't know how to use spoiler tags but I will report back as soon as I get the info

ETA: You guys have to remember. Unless Rodger is final 3, Ali has this in the bag. There is ZERO chance the brothers can get down to 145 pounds or less (which would be at 50%) So if Rodger gets booted, Ali will win.
    Last edited by hott4hill; 03-29-2008 at 05:55 AM.

That would be great on the one hand
    Click to see Spoiler:
    because a woman would finally win
    but on the other
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just don't like Ali!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Is Ali about 5'4"? How tall is Kelly?
    We need to look at how tall people are and where they started to see if they can hit something close to a 50% weight loss total...that seems to be what you need to win now. If you are 6'4" and started at 300 lbs. you probably shouldn't be aiming for 150. But if you were 5'4" and started at 300 lbs. you could be shooting for less than 150...more like 120 or even a little less...and be right on the beam healthwise. The only question would be could you do it in the time limit?

Okay they reported back and on the radio station Ali said her weight was:

Click to see Spoiler:
    120 pounds. Which means she is 3 pounds away from being at 50% with 3 weeks left to go. Apparently the radio station cut her off right after that because she wasn't suppose to reveal it. If Rodger if final 3 this is going to be a photo finish between the two of them. If he goes home in the next two weeks, she has this bagged.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2876594;
    Thank you! I haven't either. There's something about her that really bothers me. Bothers me immensely. I'm happy for the progress she's made, but I just don't like her. I don't know why, I can't pinpoint it. But she rubs me the wrong way. I suppose like some people just dislike Dan.
    We had a hard time liking Ali at first and it wasn't even her fault. It was that everytime they showed her mom, she had a stupid look on her face or her tongue hanging out. It just kind of made us go "ewwwww" at her. The poor woman probably hated the shots they got of her too.
    Also, I don't like the fact that she was kicked off and then brought back.

FORT Fogey

This is from Jillian's 3/05/2008 blog:

Phew! I finally wrapped the last week of BL Australia and BL5. Honestly, this one has taken a few years off my life and it isn't even remotely over yet. The hardest part will be helping my girls fight to the finish from home and... there's more. We are going to need you... you are going to be pivotal in helping us deliver the first female biggest loser. I can't give it away just yet, but all I can say is get ready for what's coming there is a twist I was so shocked and upset I actually pulled a Bob and walked out of the weigh-in. These next few weeks are going to get ugly. My team is gonna need you and your support more then ever and soon you are gonna know how and why April 8th to be exact so be sure to tune in. I will of course fill you in with great detail when the reveal happens, so be sure to pay close attention in the coming weeks.

Sounds like maybe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    **ALI**
    has a chance

Sounds like good BL watching is ahead for the viewers though!

I
    Click to see Spoiler:
    don't really want Ali to have that big of a chance though

FORT Fan

Which means
    Click to see Spoiler:
    we won't see elimation results next week. If the twist is introduced at the weigh in towards the end it as a surprise to the F5, it would have to be continued next week-that doesn't give viewers enough time to vote otherwise

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hott4hill;2880068;

Click to see Spoiler:
    120 pounds. Which means she is 3 pounds away from being at 50% with 3 weeks left to go. Apparently the radio station cut her off right after that because she wasn't suppose to reveal it. If Rodger if final 3 this is going to be a photo finish between the two of them. If he goes home in the next two weeks, she has this bagged.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    but she has to not be voted out. Otherwise she'll just be an at home competitor. She might at least win that, though if she and Roger both were at home it could be tight. Could that happen? I'm losing the math....

Quote Originally Posted by hott4hill;2880068;

Click to see Spoiler:

I have to ask. How tall is Ali?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    For her height that I'm guesstimating, it seems like 120 may be under her ideal weight range or at the very least, at the bottom of it? Or am I wrong?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast