+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Final 4...speculation

FORT Fan

Re: Final 4...speculation

Ali should be in for sure if she doesn't fall below the yellow line next episode. The editors have portrayed he in a very favorable light, right up to getting booted without having fallen below yellow line and even better since her return. America won't vote to boot her

Mark and Roger have been shown as arrogant and snarky-though they have lightened up on Mark since he has returned. He's had the biggest about face by the editors. Roger has been coming across as obnoxious and smug lately. Up until the last few weeks everyone was fed up with Kelly, her weeping and yo-yoing weight loss. They have lightened up a little on her too. Jay is just kind of ther and has been all along.

I think Kelly will get the boot next week. The 2 or 3 times she had a decent number, she always has a bad number the following week. Roger is also due to plateau but he has the other guys to keep him there

I'm with the majority; I hope Ali and Kelly make it to the final 4. But I'm not so sure that they will be there just because they had amazing weight-losses this week, and I don't know if they'll be able to lose the same amount of weight next week.

Which means Jay and Roger (mostly Jay though, since Roger has been pretty consistent) could also be in danger.

My Ideal Final 4:
    1 brother (I don't care which since I'm not a fan of either)
    Roger
    Kelly
    Ali

My Speculated Final 4:
    Jay
    Mark
    Roger
    Ali
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

See I am hoping after a 22 hr flight to Australia they all will be wrecked and all have horrible weightins. It will be very interesting to see how that flight effects their metabolisms.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I wonder if they will be drinking tons of water on the flight or how else they will combat the dehydration. From the looks of things they're working out pretty hard (running footage) and it would be hard to do that dehydrated. Maybe they take electrolyte tablets like marathon runners. Do we have info from past contestants about whether or not they take supplements of any kind?

You're right ... some people's metabolisms are quite altered by flying. My father swells up in the legs an amazing amount even if he doesn't drink caffeine or alcohol on a flight. It'll be interesting to see which of the remaining players (if any) this happens to.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl64;2875291;
    Ali should be in for sure if she doesn't fall below the yellow line next episode. The editors have portrayed he in a very favorable light, right up to getting booted without having fallen below yellow line and even better since her return. America won't vote to boot her
    I would, personally. I haven't warmed to Ali.

Not sure who I want to see in the final 4. Not really rooting for anyone in particular at this point. Except maybe Roger.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2876151;
    I would, personally. I haven't warmed to Ali.
    Thank you! I haven't either. There's something about her that really bothers me. Bothers me immensely. I'm happy for the progress she's made, but I just don't like her. I don't know why, I can't pinpoint it. But she rubs me the wrong way. I suppose like some people just dislike Dan.

Final 4 I would love to see the 3 men and Kelly.

FORT Fan

I do like Ali but even if I didn't, she is the least objectionable player of all 5 left. I can't stand Kelly. She should have been gone long ago. How many weeks in a row with her nonstop crying and pity party during weigh-ins?

I think I'd feel like Kelly does knowing that anytime I fell below the yellow line I had a greater chance of going home than anyone else. Especially when staying means so much.

FORT Fan

Every person that has gone home has been in the B2 less often than she has and wanted to stay just as much as she does. She carried on before she even knew whether she would be below the yellow line or not.

I hope she's gone next, I don't feel the least bit bad for her

I guess I just empathize with her or something. She's never really fit in with any of her teammates or different groups. The only person who ever really had her back was Paul.. and even that was questionable. I guess you could say that other contestants were on their own. I just like Kelly better than Ali I guess?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast