+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 2/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Sure! Bernie vote for Paul, Brittany for Paul, Paul for Bernie, and they will show Kelly's vote after commercial.

Snoozin' on the beach

So far, everyone of them is full of crap except Paul. Brittnay has gaul to say what Paul said was a slap in the face when she did exactly what he said they would do. As if the vote she made before the fact had anything to do with what he said just then. And Kelly? What a pile of garbage, kisses the rest of their asses knowing she is safe with immuntiy this time and throws Paul to the wolves. Brittany and her big 3 lb. lose, along with her small weight lose all the other weeks should be going home

I want to see Kelly gone. I am curious what her vote will be. I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote Paul down just to brown nose further by naming no one else.

Oh, please Brittany, what a hypocrite. I really hate it when the weakest vote of the biggest losers on their teams. No way, no how do either Brittany or Maggie have a chance in hell of winning the biggest loser prize. They don't even have a chance of winning the secondary prize the voted off people can get.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

the remaining black should pray it becomes individual now-they dont' have a snowballs chance of winning a weigh-in as a team. They've got the 4 smallest weight losers of the entire cast, most likely. those 4 couldn't get to 20 lbs for a total combined. Brittany is a piece of work isn't she? She's sneaky and a phony. Bernie is the only black left that I like at all.

FORT Newbie

please can someone tell us did they show paul and what he looks like now?

The update said that Paul got pneumonia after the show. He has lost a total of 64 lbs since the beginning of the show (up 3 since elimination).

I'm sorry, but losing 13 and 16 pounds a week this far into the program is complete insanity. I cannot for the life of me, figure out how a human being can lose that much in a week without chopping off a body part. Even these five and seven pound weekly losses are unrealistic in the real world. I wish they didn't act like losing five pounds was such an atrocity. If these folks can go home and continue to drop 3-5 pounds a week, they will reach their goals.

I feel bad for Paul because he clearly has some serious emotional issues to work out. In many ways, being successful at achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is so much more a psychological process than a physical one. I hope he has the gumption to seek some help - and to use that lifetime gym membership to its fullest.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Snoozin' on the beach

I don't see Paul making it at all. He gained back 3 lbs. after leaving the ranch. Granted he was hospitalized and even though hospitals may not have as healthy food choices as they did at the ranch, they don't have junk food like big mac type things.

He doesn't have the control-he proved that when he went home for a week and went hog wild with the food choices.I do hope he loses more but it doesn'tseem very realistic that he will

I am worried about Paul as well...

I can't fathom why black would send Paul home...Brittany weights 185 now? it is not realistic at this point for her to be losing more than 3-5 a week...Paul was the only one with the capability to be pulling big numbers now on their team...If black were truly interested in winning they would have eliminated Brittany...the definately put their friendships ahead of the team....and Blue now has the capability to pick them off one by one - although from the previews it looks like they are sitting in the elimination room at one point - but maybe there is a team mix up or something else going on in there!

The black team took a big step onto a slippery slope by Voting off Paul. Kelly had me worried for a few minutes wondering if she was actually going to vote Paul off. For Paul's sake, I wish him good health for the future.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast