+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 02/05 *Spoiler* Discussion Thread

Re: 02/05 *Spoiler* Discussion Thread

Except this season they are penalizing those people that gain weight, which is nice. Did you notice that Paul had to subtract last week's gain from this week's loss? So there is at least some accomodation being made to try to prevent that from happening.

But if they're trying to hang close to just a 1 lb loss so they can have a bigger loss... there's a big risk there that their 1lb loss could actually end up being a 1lb gain, so they need to be careful. And that could definitely set Bob off. I think anyone that gains weight should be immediately be put on the chopping block.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie

Click to see Spoiler:
    ***Spoiler for 2/12***
    According to the preview from 2/5, the blue team loses the weight in. Dan is sitting the furthest to the right (that is usually the Biggest Loser of the team seat). When the black team is standing in the elimination room, Trent is not seated at the table.
    Last edited by fluff; 02-07-2008 at 03:35 PM.

CCL

^ I've heard that spoiler, too. I hope it's not true
    Click to see Spoiler:
    as I like Trent. He has been the biggest loser thus far, however, so I guess he is a big threat.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fanatic

THANKS TO ALL who responded to my question about women and their unque circumstances vis a vis weight loss. I knew there would be a big response to this matter. Considering all the doctors, medical consultants, exercise experts, nutritionists, etc involved in the production of the show, It is just amazing that it's never once been addressed on the show or in any article that I've ever seen. I'm assuming NBC has staff that monitors the various reality show sites and let's see if this dialogue gets picked up by them.

My hope for next episode? Dan (figuring that he will be the one picked off at the next Blue team loss anyway), decides he's confident enough to continue at home and sabotages the Blue team's results with a gain. Don't screw with a boy and his momma! lololol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2786227;
    ^ I've heard that spoiler, too. I hope it's not true
    Click to see Spoiler:
    as I like Trent. He has been the biggest loser thus far, however, so I guess he is a big threat.

Well, Trent works at my school and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    as of last week he was still in LA, but they might keep them there until the show airs...

That's odd, TheNick, because no,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they don't keep the contestants in LA until the end of the show. In fact, that's the premise...they send them home to lose weight in their own environment. So I would think if Trent has been in LA the entire time, it hasn't been because of The Biggest Loser, unless they are doing something completely different and off-premise.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2785700;
    The Blue team is dirty, dirty, dirty. I hope their plan backfires and Allison provides a fair twist to the game.
    I'm not a big fan of Dan, but that would be a really dirty twist, I hope it doesn't happen!! If it DOES go that way, I hope only Mark and Jay are in on throwing the weigh-in. I really like those ex-football players, they seem like really nice guys and I wouldn't want to see that kind of conspiring out of them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2784809;
    NYCJude...I don't ever remember it being brought up on air in any of the seasons.
    No, but I remember hearing it in the vagina monologues.
    In honour of the greatest fighter to ever come out of Novojoa Mexico... Luis Ramon "Yori Boy" Campas, former junior middleweight champion of the world.

FORT Newbie

HUGE *OFFICIAL* SPOILER (DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHOS ELIMINATED)

Click to see Spoiler:
    NBC.com just posted a video of the contestants saying why they voted off Trent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567