+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 1/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2777708;
    As I recall, Kelly was the one who applied for the program. They told her she needed a partner and she picked Paul because he was the biggest person she knew. As for him needing to find someone else, he has mentioned having a girlfriend. Despite that, I think it is obvious he still has feelings for Kelly.
    Ok. I don't recall that. I seem to remember hey saying she was doing it for him because he needed it. Maybe my memory is faulty, or maybe I'm just a victim of the biggest loser editors.

Either way I hope they can shed pounds and find something within themselves to love. They both seem to dislike themselves and that doesn't make anyone a good match.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

Both my husband and I had the same reactionto the 3 pound weight gain....we like him but we think he ate or drank (or both) stuff he shouldn't have and plenty of it. What nobody addressed is his reaction, facial expression, etc. He didn't look shocked, or extremely disappointed, upset etc. He DID look uncomfortable though.

Also...can anyone remember the trainers or hosts EVER addressing the women's handicap of menstruation (bloating, hormonal fluctuations, etc.) during any seasons to date? I can't.

Finally, I wonder if Bob ever really apologized to Brittany and her partner. The "old" Bob would never have hurt and humiliated players like that, but I guess all those seasons of defeat just pushed his ego over the edge. Very, very disappointing (and HE ISN'T an Average Joe vying for a life changing $250k).

Snoozin' on the beach

I found the whole thing suspect to be honest. 4 people lost little nothing or gained. same 4 no/lo weight losers teamed up to boot someone else. I think the big wieght lose you get the following week after waterlaoding would garauntee they beat the blue team this week. I don't know if they waterloaded or not but I'm not dismissing what the results would be when that kind of thing happens. it's just to coincidental

The numbers will tell this week if they are larger than what they have been posting regularly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789