+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cutest couple?

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Cutest couple?

I think Kelly and Brittany are going to be gorgeous.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Yory Boy;2779932;
    Maggie has potential if she loses her yokozuna ass.

Yory Boy, this is an old post and I just read it. How hilarious! How mean, but that's very, very funny!!!

I've seen actual yokozunas wrestling & to any body part of Maggie's yokozua-ish is hyperbole . . .but in a good way.

(I had a massive crush on Chiyonofuji, the yokozuna of about 12 years ago who introduced weight training to sumo stables. They called him "the Wolf" and he was hot. His ass was very toned. But I digress . . .)

Anyway, I like Mags. She is still significantly bigger than Brit who at the 170s is now tiny for the purposes of this show. I would think Maggie would be more motivated to lose big since her job, as well as the money is on the line. Surprising she isn't able to pull at least 5-pound weeks.

All the girls have potential this season, even Kelly, who after she gets a hair makeover so desperately needed will be attractive, too.

The men, on the other hand . ..not a single good-looking one this time around. No Eriks or Matts hiding a hottie in the rough.

Brittany & Bernie

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

My vote was for Brittany until she showed what an ugly person she really is during the Paul vote off.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally we get the answer! Or at least some new data to argue with! After all, have to wait for the finals to be sure. But can't wait for next week!

I can't really say yet. Some of the people who I didn't think would look as good as they do already look really wonderful and some I thought would look even different don't. I suck at predicting

FORT Newbie

I propose Brittany and Jillian

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;2794496;
    The men, on the other hand . ..not a single good-looking one this time around. No Eriks or Matts hiding a hottie in the rough.
    Matt. Really!! Matt was a big fat cry baby. I think Mark and Jay are both very attractive men as they lose more and more weight

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I think Curtis looks terrific now and I can't wait to see him and Mallory at the finals

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Roger is getting finer and FINER every week!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast