+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/22 Show discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/22 Show discussion **Spoilers**

Woo! No more partners next week. Too bad this didn't happen last week when Neill was still in the competition.

Ali looks great! Bette Sue looks like she's had a rougher time losing but I hope she's sticking with it, just losing slowly.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Congrats to Ali for the 61lbs lost I would have thought her mom would have been more successful.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2765701;
    I thought they already had All of the teams who are water loading should be kicked off. I hate how scheming and game play has taken over this show.
    They did, or so they claim after Niel's waterlaoding last season and the outcry from it from viewers. There's no question they waterl]oaded-they've got it on tape. Just more lip service to keep from losing viewers last season i guess.

Snoozin' on the beach

I think Paul and Kelly made a big mistake in who they chose. Purple/blue/orange didn't throw the weigh in to save yellow, they did it to get rid of a threat against themselves-the black team. It's strategy but they have proved themselves to be snakes in how they go about it. Particularly the orange team that didn't even try to hide they threw it. They screwed others over no problem, they will screw you (yellow team) in a heartbeat if it helps them. Throw in you lot with them, don't cry when they screw you over without a second thought

If yellow team thinks otherwise, they are deluding themselves. Those 3 teams have shown themselves for what they are and will throw team yellow or anyone else to the wolves to save their own butts. Make any promise or declaration-it means nothing as long as the butt kissing saves them at hat moment. I'm surprised how gullible Paul and Kelly were to believe such crap

FORT Fanatic

Based on what I've read here, I don't think I'll watch the show tonight (I'm a PST person). And, I have lost my motivation to watch it for the rest of the season. If I want to see people stabbing each other in the back, I'll just go back to my old job...

FORT Fan

It was dumb to eliminate Pink flat out, they aren't the biggest threats. Look at the past 4 seasons, in the end a woman has not even been in the ballpark of the guys final percentage. A man has won the last 4 seasons, what the hell makes the yellow team think it will be any different. They were dumb not to vote out the gray team when they had the chance, they have so much weigh to lose, and I hope they end up winning it.

I don't really like that the producers threw in immunity to save the black team. I do not think that was preplanned. Even if they didn't waterload, I don't know if it would have been enough. At least it wasn't as disrespectful as when Neil did it, with 17 pounds which is just a slap in the face. However, I don't have any respect for them anymore.

I loved the look on Bob's face when the Orange team weighed in. Just open mouthed shock.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2765840;
    It was dumb to eliminate Pink flat out, they aren't the biggest threats.
    No they aren't the biggest threat. For all Kelly and Paul's talk,It was painfully obvious that it was a revenge vote out, plain and simple. Pink had the gaul to chose yellow to potentially vote out. Pink also didn't butt kiss like the others and say absolutly anything to keep themselves from being the target.

You could tell by Bob and Jillian's face, they knew who waterloaded when the weight loss was posted

Ack, the week my workout runs late, I miss the conversation! What's up with that guys?! .

I was watching while I was doing all my daily calesthetics. They had to come first. You've all covered most of my thoughts. I'm glad the yellow team's staying. I'm not quite so glad it wasn't black going home. But then again, the Pink team wasn't high on my list of teams I liked. The water loading thing was pretty predictable. I'm only surprised that more teams didn't do it. Or maybe they did but weren't as successful? The only team that I clearly know did was Orange. Did the blue team too?

It was weird not posting, I'll have to make sure to not delay my day by an hour next week!! Everything was running about an hour and a half late for me today.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMouse;2765708;
    76 pounds in 5 months! (I'm a 42 year old female, by the way)
    Wow, Molly! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What kind of program did you follow? Would you mind sharing?

Sheila

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast