+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 1/1 Premiere Show discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/1 Premiere Show discussion **spoilers**

Lets see if this still splits "Jillian vs. Bob"... I mean they can position this like that won't be a factor, but it still is. People under her umbrella should still tend to vote together. Same for the Bobettes.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

A Ryan Seacrest commercial - can anyone tell me his talent or appeal? He seems to be a bit of a girly man to me.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Do we know how much time has passed since they went home this time?

Not as much as usual, I think...

The Green team is doing great so far at home!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2738736;
    Do we know how much time has passed since they went home this time?

Not as much as usual, I think...
    They said six weeks I believe.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom;2738738;
    They said six weeks I believe.
    I wonder how the producers are going to allow for this in the "shocking reveals" at the end. I mean the rush to get this on the air to cover the strike-time programming gap will inherently result in smaller grand totals at the end, and even the ongoing "biggest losers at home" figures will be smaller.

I mean the numbers will be impressive for the time involved. But the show is kind of competing with its own past success, when they had bigger gaps since Day 1 to the finale air date.

I was at my grandparents... last family supper before heading back to school tomorrow (sigh). But we watched the show and I had to throw in a few comments. There are several teams that I just simply don't like and several members from teams that bother me. It will be very interesting to see how this team thing plays out. It certainly hurt the green team tonight with each of them wanting something else.

Look forward to future evenings with the FORTers and BL!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2738685;
    Ick. Speaking of being turned off... I LOATHE the fact that "Botox" appears to be a sponsor of this show. Water? Fine. Yogurt. Cool. Even those 100-Calorie snacks are marginally okay, if not idea. But BOTOX?
    I get a big kick, however, out of the fact that they have chosen "Express Yourself" as their tagline. Botox and express yourself don't exactly go hand in hand.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Great show-I love that there is no 24 hour wait before being booted. I'm glad that the green team was the one to go. Daughter and Dad still lost weight (30 pounds in 6 weeks is not too shabby!)

There seems to be something with the white team. The wife seems to know that her husband is a little bit of a whiner. I wonder how that will affect them in later weeks.

I love the yellow team. They seem to be ok at sometimes and friendlier at other times. I think he was trying to be funny/sarcastic with his comments and it more than backfired on him. I would probably lay odds that that's the way they always communicated-wonder why she left the marriage?!!

FORT Fanatic

I really enjoyed last night's show. It is as if TPTB have been listening to our comments and have made the show more motivational by showing the struggles the contestants are going through rather than the game playing. I hope it keeps up throughout the season.

I, too, loved the one hour thing and there weren't any speeches about why they voted off the team that they did.

And, the Pink Team just cracks me up. I can see how Betty-Sue might rub people the wrong way because she speaks her mind but I love that she is being her total self-artsy hairstyle and all. I can tell that she is creative and fun-loving (I, personally, loved the Beyonce dance because she wasn't afraid of making a fool of herself).

Go Pink Team!

+ Reply to Thread