Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brittany & Bernie - No Prior Relationship

Brittany & Bernie - No Prior Relationship

Brittany's Biography

Height:
    5'7"

Hometown:
    San Jacinto, CA

Brittany is a very beautiful effervescent spirit. She grew up on a dairy farm in southern California. Her parents divorced when she was seven and this is when she remembers first gaining weight. She has been told she "has such a pretty face" her whole life and is tired of it. She wants to hear "Damn girl you're Hot!" Following in the footsteps of several women in her family, she decided to become a hairstylist. She thrives off of being creative and making her clients beautiful. She is very strong willed, not afraid of saying what's on her mind and is a true leader with a huge heart. She thinks a lot of the young women in Hollywood are a bad influence because they are too skinny, but would love to have a fit curvy body like Jessica Biel.

Bernie's Biography

Height:
    5'5"

Hometown:
    Chicago, Il

Bernie is adorable and hilarious. His energy is through the roof! No wonder why he was his high school's prom king, his university's homecoming king and a dancer for the Matadors (a half time dance troop for the Chicago Bulls). He has a winning personality and uses his weight as his selling point. The name Bernardo is Germanic in origin and is said to mean, "Brave as a Bear". However, Bernie feels that a more appropriate definition for the name Bernardo would have been "Heavy as a Bear". "This way I could attribute my large size to my namesake rather than a lack of motivation or self-esteem on my part," he says. Bernie grew up in a single-parent household but says his childhood was in no way tragic. "My mother instilled in us a tremendous sense of self worth, stressed the importance of education, insisted that we always be kind to people, and would always remind us that only through hard work can you achieve your goals and dreams," says Bernie. He is currently pursuing his Masters degree in Instructional Leadership and five days a week, Bernie teaches English as a second language to parents in Chicago's Little Village Community. "I have never said no to an opportunity and am continuously seeking ways to improve not only my life but also the lives of my loved ones and to those in my community," says Bernie. Even though he is healthy Bernie is worried for his future. "My greatest fear is that my obesity will be the cause of an early death and I will be unable to attain the many goals I have set forth for myself," says Bernie.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Brittany & Bernie - No Prior Relationship

No prior relationship? What did they do, grab a couple of people off the street and stick them together?

Ya, that's very weird. Maybe it's to pit strangers against already established relationships? Stoopid. But they actually may have an advantage, I think some of the mother-son, father-daughter teams are going to implode.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Maybe they are hoping for another Matt and Suzie success story? I hope they click and work together as a team anyway. They are young and that should really help.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

I definitely like them. They both have a great, positive attitude. And plus, they have an advantage over everyone else because like Brittany said, there's no emotional baggage involved. They'll be a strong team, I predict.

I like them also. They'll be a team to beat in the future.

And also, I think Brittany is really pretty. Am I the only one who thinks that?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I hope that they make it far. I love the twist that these two are strangers & I can agree with Brittany when she says it can be an advantage.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2740070;
    And also, I think Brittany is really pretty. Am I the only one who thinks that?
    No, you are not. I think she is drop-dead gorgeous. Can you imagine what she is going to look like in a couple of weeks? And, she seems so real and down to earth too. I might get a girl-crush on her.

FORT Fogey

I like this team. What a cool idea to include a couple who does not know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2734205;
    No prior relationship? What did they do, grab a couple of people off the street and stick them together?
    No what I believe Allison said the first night is that they BOTH were very active members of BIGGEST LOSER CLUB ONLINE. I am not sure what that is but I am thinking maybe message boards for BL. Anyway, they each won a spot on this show.
    Last edited by momrek06; 01-13-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: misspelling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast