+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brittany & Bernie - No Prior Relationship

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Brittany & Bernie - No Prior Relationship

The Biggest Loser Club Online is a different thing than the BL message boards. The BL Online Club is a group you can pay to join and it gives you tips and recipes and workout ideas to help you lose weight.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2752154;
    The Biggest Loser Club Online is a different thing than the BL message boards. The BL Online Club is a group you can pay to join and it gives you tips and recipes and workout ideas to help you lose weight.
    Oh..ok..well Allison did mention something about them the LAST couple (meaning Brittany & Bernie) not knowing each other at all but that BL knew them from their online website...something to do with BL & online.

FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:
    One of Jillians couples called in on her radio program this morning. She would not say who it was since they are still filming. She did say that they were doing GREAT as a team "getting to know and support each other". They said they were on their way to their spinning class and having a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;2741675;
    No, you are not. I think she is drop-dead gorgeous. Can you imagine what she is going to look like in a couple of weeks? And, she seems so real and down to earth too. I might get a girl-crush on her.
    I knew I wasn't the only one. I mean, just look at her picture on the first page. She has such a pretty smile.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I like this team alot. I hope they go far. They may have an advantage because they don't know each other enough to fight.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I loved Bernies chocolate face last night. He looked so sweet when he was wacthing his video from home. His girlfriend is lucky.
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

FORT Newbie

I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time. Bernie's face was just hilarious!

Yeah, Bernie seems like a good egg. Not ODing on the testosterone like some I could mention (Mark & Co.)

Poor Bernie has to put up with Paul's attempts at 'male bonding' since he is the only other man there. Last night it looked like Paul almost knocked Bern off the risers with an overenthusiastic man-hug that Bernie wasn't quite ready for.

I think he's probably a great boyfriend. I would advise that he shave off the beard and otherwise reduce the hair quotient. It looks like he's trying to look older and more butch with the beard, but it's not working. He looks more like a Hobbit, in a 'Frodo Goes to College' kinda way. I'd like to see him clean-shaven. Or at least make a goatee. Facial hair needs to look intentional, not like you haven't shaved for two years because you were lazy.

Otherwise, I like Bernie. He is obviously devoted to his girlfriend, but if he were free, he and Brit would be a cute couple.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;2785050;
    I would advise that he shave off the beard and otherwise reduce the hair quotient. It looks like he's trying to look older and more butch with the beard, but it's not working. He looks more like a Hobbit, in a 'Frodo Goes to College' kinda way. I'd like to see him clean-shaven. Or at least make a goatee. Facial hair needs to look intentional, not like you haven't shaved for two years because you were lazy.
    He was clean-shaven at the beginning. I think he probably stopped shaving during the course of the show for focus reasons.
    Fight on, Trojans!!! You'll always be my #1!

Quote Originally Posted by USC#1;2787859;
    He was clean-shaven at the beginning. I think he probably stopped shaving during the course of the show for focus reasons.

Hmm. I didn't really tune in in earnest until partway through the season, but in the early episodes there were just so many teams, Bernie's early appearance got lost in the shuffle for me.

Well, I would buy the women giving up shaving their legs due to the time-consuming nature thereof, but I don't really buy that a man shaving takes that much time. Bernie's got a small head . .what are we talking about, 10 minutes max, right? I would at least think he'd want to shave once a week prior to the weigh-in where every ounce counts, just to be more aerodynamic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast