+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Does anyone else feel that Julie's son is the second banana in the house. It seems as if she is totally into her husband and the poor kid waits to be tossed a bone.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom;2727521;
    Does anyone else feel that Julie's son is the second banana in the house. It seems as if she is totally into her husband and the poor kid waits to be tossed a bone.
    She didn't seem all that interested in seeing him did she?

FORT Fan

Loved Bill's homecoming. A sweet family. And it looks like Bill & Jim teamed up to lose a bunch more weight together. Jim's face looks so much thinner now than it did at Bill's homecoming.

Wouldn't mind seeing the twins win both prizes. But I want Kae or Jerry to win out of the eliminated players too.

OMG GTMom, you took the words right out of my mouth!! The poor kid has been treated like that when she went home that time and now again! I can't be with a mom that cold! How sad!! I mean, get a grip Julie!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2727525;
    She didn't seem all that interested in seeing him did she?
    Earlier in the season when she returned home it was worse - the poor kid was dying for a hug and she wouldn't stop kissing her husband.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Not sure if I can conclude that based on 2 minutes of footage.

Alison's doing a pretty good job. Live broadcasts are tricky. You can tell the director screwed up at the break there, too, when they left her facing the video screen going into break.

Dear Canadian Viewers: You should be thanking god that you don't have to watch these ANNOYING Rachel Ray Duncan Donuts commercials. I want to kill either her, or myself, after seeing them.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;2727531;
    OMG GTMom, you took the words right out of my mouth!! The poor kid has been treated like that when she went home that time and now again! I can't be with a mom that cold! How sad!! I mean, get a grip Julie!
    I thought it was just me - I love my husband but if I had been away from my kids for a long period of time I would be crying and hugging and kissing them!

Yay! Time to humiliate Kim!!!

Amber: She's misleading. She actually lost a ton. Well, a good part of a ton.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

This is so much fun! (I started my diet right at the same time the season started.... but of course they all left me in the dust!)

Yikes! I had forgotten how much Amber weighed before - she really did lose weight!

+ Reply to Thread