+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 12/4 Show discussion **spoilers**

Re: 12/4 Show discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2706974;
    Yeah, Nicole seemed to be kissing every other person on the lips! And I had my closed captioning on and they kept typing "smooch sounds" when she was saying her goodbyes!
    What exactly are smooch sounds? That cracks me up!

I take issue with all of the remaining female contestants (who all happen to be on the Black team). In the beginning JulieDroolie annoyed me by constantly being overly animated with her mannerisms, like her job back home is working as a mime. Cutesy overanimation can be adorable on kids, but on a 40-to-50-year-old woman? Not so much. Then she wins all these extra prizes (more often than not, undeservedly so), and that's not enough to maker her happy. So ontop of her overanimation, we get her whinning. She whines that since she smaller, she puts up a smaller number on the scale. Hello? The number of pounds you lose doesn't determine your fate; it's the percentage of weight loss. If you lose 3 pounds, the smaller you are, the higher the percentage. Me no likey her.

There is a smugness about Isabigbull that I don't get. Very smarmy. Where does her smugness come from? She should be putting up bigger numbers on the scale. Her "start" photo and her current appearance as she gets on the scale barely differ from each other and are always the least progressed out of all the contestants each week.

Hollie is a mouth-breathing sourpuss. She constantly looks annoyed, with her mouth wide open and I can actually hear her breathing. She seems to have lightened up a little as the competition has progressed and is better about closing her mouth, so at this point, she is the least annoying of the remaining women.

Bill better put up a big number next week because if he is in the bottom 2 with anyone other than Neil, the black widows will try to take him out.

Go Bill!
    Last edited by miadora; 12-07-2007 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;2710056;
    Bill better put up a big number next week because if he is in the bottom 2 with anyone other than Neil, the black widows will try to take him out.

Go Bill!
    I think the best possible bottom two next week would be Isabeau and Julie. I wouldn't shed a tear for either.

I was really happy to see how well Nicole was able to do on her own. I can't wait to see everyone at the final weigh-in. I am even happy for the idiots that annoy me because losing weight is definitely not an easy thing to do.

miadora, I second your "Go Bill!" He is most certainly my fave at this point.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456